Grade: Easy / Medium / Hard / Severe
Activities…. Trekking / Rock Climbing
Destination…. OFF Ahmedabad Highway after Dahisar.
Cost per person: Wild Members: Rs.1095/-, Non Members: Rs…. 1220/- (minimum 15 participants)
06:30 Hrs – Report at Dadar T.T (Outside Chandu Halwai)
06:45 Hrs – Depart
08:00 Hrs – Reach base & start our trek to the activity spot.
09:00 Hrs – Reach the spot
09:15 Hrs – Start Rock Climbing.
12:15 Hrs – Trek down to the base.
13:30 Hrs – Lunch at hotel.
14:45 Hrs – Depart for Bombay.
16:15 Hrs – Arrive at Dadar T.T
– Services of Wild Escapes Instructors.
Essentials while Rock Climbing…….
- Comfortable full cotton casual top and track pants.
- Canvas shoes with a tapering apex ( PT shoes ) OR Rock Climbing shoes.
- Sun Hat/Cap
- Sun glasses with retainers.
- Sunscreen lotion.
- Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
- Water bottle with water (minimum 3 lts per person)
- Toilet Paper.
- Personal Photo Identity (Compulsory)
- Personal Medication (if any)
- Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Extra pair of clothes
- Extra pair of shoes.
- Mosquito Repellent.
Who can go on the trip??…. Anyone who is capable of taking care of oneself and is not suffering from any life-threatening disease. You should also be ready to pack light and be able to carry your own luggage. People with ailments of the heart, blood pressure, etc.. are advised not to consider this trip.
- The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly.
- This is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
- The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
- The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
- Child above 12 years are eligible for the trip & will be charged full amount.
- For team safety, please inform the organizers if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on medication.
- Payment has to be 100% at the time of confirmation.
- In case of cancellation, 100% cancellation will be applicable & participation is non transferable.
- Medical Costs – In case there are any mishaps, we are not responsible for the medical costs other than initial first aid and transport from site wherever possible to the nearest medical facilities.
- We will try our best to follow the above mentioned itinerary. However, there may be certain last-minute changes to the itinerary due to factors which remain out of our control.
- The cost mentioned is for Indian Citizens only. Foreigners and NRIs will have to pay extra wherever required.