Program number 508
Parbat, Chakdev and Mahimandangad
Date- 10th -11th March, 09.
Departure on 9th night
Participants – 25 only.
Mr. Deven Purandare – 9869287007
Fee: Rs. 650/-(approximate)
Fort near Vasota in the Koyna valley and ancient Mallikarjun Shiva Temple
Rules & Regulations :
1. No Smoking and Drinking of Alcohol, if found the membership will be cancelled.
2. Unit is not responsible for whatsoever mishap during its Program at Unit level at well as its State and National level.
3. Bring your Y.H.A.I. Identity Card while attending any Program.
4. Extra 10% will be charged for a Non-Member of Y.H.A.I. up to minimum of Rs. 5/-
5. What you will bring for
One Day Trek : One time lunch, Breakfast, Water Bottle, Glass, Spoon, Torch, Hunter Shoes, Cap, Ruck Sack, personal medicine, etc.
Two Day Trek : One time lunch, Breakfast, Water Bottle, Glass, Spoon, Torch, Hunter Shoes, Cap, Ruck Sack Carry mat, Shawl, Extra pair of clothes, personal medicine, etc.
6. Unit has the authority to make any kind of changes in the Program without prior intimation.
7. 10 to15 days advance booking for 2 day treks & 7 days adv. booking for 1 day treks is must.
8. Confirmation of names for participation is subject to payment of advance wherever stated.
* On cancellation of participation 7 days before the trek, 50% of the adv. will be forfeited
* On cancellation of participation 3 days before the trek, 75% of the adv. will be forfeited
9. YHAI Malad Unit Members will be given first preference for each programme (in the first week
from date of registration of any programme) and second preference will be to YHAI Members of any other unit and non members will be considered thereafter.