Shalom proudly announces this summer “WHITE WATER RAFTING” On 19th April 2009
Beat the Heat Adventure
We will take you all the way to Kolad near Pali along the gushing waters of the Kundalika River By
“WHITE WATER RAFTING”
We are concern of your safety and enjoyment:
NON SWIMMERS CAN ALSO JOIN.
This is a very safe game.
Best quality life jackets and helmets will be provided.
Swimming skills – No need to worry there.
Age limit: strictly above 15 yrs
Previous experience – Not necessary.
Best and Experienced instructor’s.
Hurry!!! Book your seats now!!!!!
Details of the Adventure:
Travel Details: Travel time from Mumbai: Around 3 hours.
-Meet at Dadar (East), Central Railway near Hanuman Mandir at 7 pm leave towards Kolad by Bus/Car.
-On the way dinner.
-Reach by 10 pm. Night Halt.
– Breakfast 7.30 am.
– Rafting at 8.30 am
– Rafting distance 12 km for 3 hrs approx.
– Have Lunch at 1 pm.
– Return journey to Dadar start at 3 pm.
– Reach Dadar at 6 pm approx.
Last date for registration for Rafting event will be 10th April 2009.
• Keep the site & surrounding clean.
• Your seat will be confirmed only after payment of booking amount is received.
• Above schedule may change according to situation. Right with organizer.
Camp Fee – Rs. 2200/- over night + dinner+breakfast+lunch+rafting+transport
Booking amount: Rs. 1500/- (non refundable).
Camp Fee Includes –
• Transportation from Dadar to Dadar.
• Dinner on 18th April.
• Breakfast, lunch and evening tea of camp day.
• Night stay.
• Rafting Activity Charges.
What is not included in fees:
• Mineral Water, Cold drinks, etc.
• Snacks like chips.
• Anything not mentioned in included list consider it to be out of package.
· Water bottle.
· Everybody carry a torch.
· A pair of T-shirts & shorts (at least two changes).
· Floaters (sandals).
· Sun screen / block lotion, any prescribed Medicine.
· Sunglasses, hat/cap, Beachwear.
· All toiletries and a towel.
Email: shalomadventure @ gmail.com ; events @ shalomadventures.com ;