White Water Rafting
Beat the Heat
Where… Kolad – Bhira Dam
When… 7th June, 2009
Cost per person: Rs. 3080/- (minimum 12 participants)
Group of 5 or more: Rs. 2772/- per person
07th June, 2009:
05:00 Hrs : Report at Dadar T.T circle ( Outside Chandu Halwai)
05:15 Hrs : Depart for Kolad (B/fast enroute)
08:00 Hrs : Reach Kolad Bhira Dam ( Kundalika River )
08:30 Hrs : White Water Rafting.
12:30 Hrs : Depart from the River.
13:30 Hrs : Lunch at Palas Resort (Nagothane).
14:30 Hrs : Free time to use the swimming pool and steam sauna.
17:00 Hrs : Evening Tea
17:30 Hrs : Leave for Dadar.
20:00 Hrs : Reach Dadar
– Private A/C Transport
– One White Water Rafting Trip (subject to prevailing weather / water conditions)
– Decent wholesome meals ( Breakfast / Lunch / Snack Pack)
– Use of Swimming pool and Steam Sauna
– Expenses of a personal nature like aerated drinks, mineral water, etc.
– Any other expense not mentioned in the cost includes column.
* Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser or Rafting Shorts.
* Wear good rubber-soled shoes.
Carry a back-pack with….
* Sun hat or Sun cap
* Sun glasses with retainers.
* Waterproof Sunscreen lotion.
* Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
* Water bottle with water (minimum 3 lts per person, per day)
* Toilet Paper & kit
* Personal Photo Identity (Compulsory)
* Personal Medication (if any)
* Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards (optional)
* Binoculars (optional)
* Extra pair of clothes
* Water Protection Gear ( Dry bags / Poncho )
* Floaters or Aqua Socks ( Footwear for Rafting )
* Mosquito Repellent.
For further information and purchase of adventure equipment please visit www.OutdoorTravelGear.com
Who can go on the trip??…. Anyone who is capable of taking care of oneself and is not suffering from any life-threatening disease. You should also be ready to pack light and be able to carry your own luggage. People with ailments of the heart, blood pressure, etc.. are advised not to consider this trip.
* The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly.
* This is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
* The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
* The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
* Child above 15 years are eligible for the trip & will be charged full amount.
* For team safety, please inform the organizers if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on medication.
* Payment has to be 100% at the time of confirmation.
* In case of cancellation, 100% cancellation will be applicable & participation is non transferable.
* Medical Costs – In case there are any mishaps, we are not responsible for the medical costs other than initial first aid and transport from site wherever possible to the nearest medical facilities.
* We will try our best to follow the above mentioned itinerary. However, there may be certain last-minute changes to the itinerary due to factors which remain out of our control.
* The cost mentioned is for Indian Citizens only. Foreigners and NRIs will have to pay extra wherever required.
Kindly contact us for any further details and enrolment procedure.
the adventure begins here…!!
207, Hanuman Industrial Estate,
G.D.Ambekar Marg, Wadala,
Mumbai – 400031. INDIA
Tel: (022) 6663 5228 / 2412 2030
Email: info @ wild-escapes.com
Related Link: www.OutdoorTravelGear.com