Be ready to attend unique and adventures trek of this year……!!
‘Kalpavihar Adventure’ is arranging a very tough trek for adventure lovers to
Alang – Madan – Kulang
With Triple Thrill in one trek…… Rock Climbing, Rappelling & adventures walking
The forts situated in Kalasubai range, are the most difficult forts in Sahyadri.
All the three forts are beautiful but challenging and full of thrill. This will be your memorable trek.
This Trek is very tough. Though who wants to join for this trek must be physically & mentally fit. Good stamina required.
we are arranging meeting and basic introduction of Rock climbing & Rappelling in National Park on 13th Dec. This is compulsory for all the participants.
Nothing is dangerous if you take enough care!.
SUCCESS LIES IN COURAGE
Name of Event – Alang – Mandan – Kulang
Grade – Difficult
Date – Date 24th to 27th dec. 09 (We are leaving on 23rd night)
Duration – 4 Days
Fees – Rs. 1650/-
What’s Included in fees
Transport, All meals, all equipments, Expert rock climbing team to help the participants.
CST station near Police inquiry counter at 10.30pm
You have to bring
* Trekking shoes compulsory
* Proper & Comfortable Sack
* extra sleeper
* Water bottle (min. 2 ltr.)
* Empty lunch box for pack lunch
* Carry mat / Sleeping bag
* Shawl / Chaddar / Sweater
* Plate, Spoon, Glass, bowl, knife
* cap/scarf, sunglasses (if required)
* torch with cell
* extra clothing
* personal things (like tooth paste, tooth brush, soap etc…) and personal medicine if any
* Extra Polythene Bags for garbage
All above listed things are compulsory. We will check all the things before the trek start and if you will not bring the above you will be disqualified from this trek.
Please avoid bringing valuables, jewellery or expensive things. We accept no responsibility for anything that is misplaced.
Rules and regulations
* Everyone has to follow the instructions of Camp In-charge & instructors
* Organizers may make any changes in the programme as per the prevailing circumstances, without giving prior notice to the participant.
* No shortcut in trek
* Smoking & Drinking are strictly prohibited. Anyone found smoking or consuming alcohol will be expelled from trek there and then itself.
* Keep the campsite clean. Leaving your garbage at camp site is not allowed.
For booking & other details contact
Vaishali G. Desai