Wish you Happy, Prosperous & Adventurous New Year 2010 ….!!
Here is the most exciting, thrilling & enjoyable Camp for the New Year 2010 ………….!!
We are giving you New Year’s Gift ……… this would be the first camp in this valley ……..!!
Kudpan Valley Exploration + 850′ Rappelling Camp ……..!!
This valley was just explored by ‘Camp Fire India’ Team on 25/26/27th December 2009 ….. so you would be the first participants who would enter this gigantic valley ….!!
Location : Situated in the heart of Sahyadri- Near Poladpur – Dist: Raigad – Maharashtra – India.
Camp duration : Two nights & two days
First Batch – 23/24th January 2010
Leave Mumbai or Pune on 22nd night and will
return on 24th night
Second Batch – 25/26th January 2010
Leave Mumbai or Pune on 24th night and will
return on 26th night
Camp Fee : Rs. 1850/-
Camp fee includes transportation, food, equipments & expertises.
Booking amount : Rs 650 ( non refundable ). Remaining amount can be paid at camp.
Your seat will be confirmed only after payment of booking amount.
Age limit : Above 14 years
Note : Heart, blood pressure, diabetic patients as well as overweighted persons are not allowed.
Camp Schedule :
Day 1 :
* Leave Mumbai or Pune between 9:30 to 10:00 pm by private bus on 22nd Jan (for 1st batch) or 24th Jan (for 2nd batch)
Day 2 : 23rd Jan (for 1st batch) , 25th Jan (for 2nd batch)
* Reach Poladpur – 5 am
* Reach Kudpan – 6:30 am
* Group introduction
* Trek to reach starting point of waterfall 8:00 am
* First patch Rappelling – 400′
* Second patch Rappelling – 450′
* Pack Lunch (pl carry pack lunch with you)
* Valley Exploration trek
* Reach the base camp till evening
* Camp Fire
* Night halt beside flowing river in midst of the dense forest
Day 3 : 24th Jan (for 1st batch) , 26th Jan (for 2nd batch)
* Wake up at 7:00 am
* Return trek will start 8:30
* Reach top of the mountain 11:00
* Enjoy in River water
* Reach Kudpan village 12:30
* Rest for 1 hour
* Return journey will start by bus 3:00 pm
* Reach Mumbai/Pune at around 9 to 10 pm
Things to carry :
Lunch for next day noon (23rd or 25th), torch, cap, two litres of water, glass, bowl, plate, spoon, trekking or sports shoes with good grip, extra pair of socks, extra pairs of clothing, sleeping bag or shawl, sleeping mat or carry mat, napkins, snacks and personal medical kit.
Don’t bring extra luggage for this Camp. It may be difficult for you to rappel down with a heavy sack. Also avoid bringing one sack between two or more friends. Every participant has to carry his/her own sack. Bring minimum luggage.
* Pack Lunch for next day is compulsory
* Valuable articles are not permissible
* Keep the camp site clean & force others to do so
* Please note that this area is under the jurisdiction of Govt of Maharashtra, Forest Department and you are bind to it’s rules and regulations
* Leaving your garbage (empty bisleri bottles also) at camp site is not allowed. Bring extra polythene bags for your garbage and take it at your home for proper disposal. We are not going to provide you dust bin at camp site. Please stick to these rules.
* Torch with extra pair of cells is compulsory
* Disposable materials like Styrofoam or paper dish, glass or bowl are not allowed. Instead of these, bring what you are using at home
* Smoking and Drinking not allowed]
* Everything should be properly wrapped in polythene bags.
* Sack is compulsory
* Camera & cell phone should be wrapped in separate polythene bags
* Everyone has to follow the instructions of Camp In-charge & instructors
* No short-cut in the trek
* You are coming on your own risk
Date of Birth
See our website for other information
Also join our Camp Fire India Community on Orkut
Arun Sawant 9869474343
“CAMP FIRE INDIA”