Organised by Maharashtra Seva Sangh. Mulund.
Download PDF of the events
(A) Nature : Flora, Fauna, Wildlife, Landscapes etc.
(B) Mountaineering : Trekking, Rock-climbing, Sports climbing, Forts. Mountaineering etc. (Sahyadri & Himalayas)
Closing date for entries : June 30. 2010
Judging of entries : July 4, 2010
Notification Date : July 5, 2010
Exhibition Date : July 10 – 11, 2010
Return of Entries :
July 11, 2010 – 05.30 p.m. to 06.30 pm.
July 17, 2010- 10.30 a.m. to 07.30 p.m.
July 18, 2010- 10.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
Maharashtra Seva Sangh,
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Mulund (W),
Mumbai 400 080
ENTRIES TO BE SUBMITTED AT:
Maharashtra Seva Sangh
Pandit Jawharlal Nehru Mulund (W)
Mumbai 400 080
Tel 022 25681631 / 25690225
Time: 10.30 am to 7.30 pm – Mon to Sat.
Time, 10.30 am to 12.30 pm Sunday
Mr. Prasanna Joshi
C/02, Kohinoor Apartments.
N.C. Kelkar Road. Titan showroom,
Dadar (E), Mumbai 400 028
Tel.: 022 2431 5597
Mr. Sanjay lokre
C/o Shyam Studio, Chheda Road.
Near Joshi high School.
Tel.: 95251 2800927.
Cell :98693 70942
Youth Hostel Association of India,
Maharashtra State Branch
109, Swarmapurti, Dr. B. A. Road.
Parel Naka. Mumbai – 400 012
Monday to Tuesday &
Thursday to Saturday : 11.00 am to 6.00 p.m.
11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. Wednesday
Contact No. :24126004
Mr. Rajan Bagwe (Sai Sagar Arch)
208/9 Paul Building, First Floor,
Dr. B.A Road, Near Chitra Cinema,
Dadar (East), Mumbai-14.
Phone: 022 4147579
302, Shivanand C.H.S
Sant Ramdas Marg,
Near Vamanrao Muranjan School
Mulund(E), Mumbai- 81.
Phone: 022 2163 6663
Sir. Dhananjay Madan
201, 2nd floor, Aditya Sri Devdas Bldg
Jay Bharat Naka, Shivaji Road.
Panvel – 410 206
Cell: 99872 90759
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Maximum of four unmounted prints in each section can be submitted by each participant.
2. Print should be Monochrome (Black & White) or Colour
3. Longer side of the print should not be less than 10″ and should not be more than 15″.
4. Prints must be on photographic paper, based on the photographic images. Minor photos-hoping like cropping, setting levels. sharpening. saturation. colour correction etc are acceptable.
However. digitally manipulated (Created. Merging. Stamping. Cloning etc.) images are not eligible for the exhibition.
5. All the pictures sent for the exhibitions must be original work of the entrants. He/She should keep ready RAW image / Exif Data etc. if asked by judges.
6. Each entry must bear the name, address, email of the Entrant, Section, and Serial No. (If entrant has four entries in one Section. it must be numbered as 1. 2, 3 & 4) & title of the Print/Slide in accordance with form. Incomplete entries are liable to he disqualified.
7. A non-refundable Entry Fee of Rs. 10/- for each photograph should be paid in cash.
8. Entrants should collect their entries personally as per schedule given above.
9. In case of outstation entries. return of the entries is subject to prepaid postage.
10. Girimitra Sammelan reserves the right to reproduce/use of accepted entries for Catalogue printing, press publicity etc.
11. Although utmost care will be taken, we do not take the responsibility for damages /loss of entries during transit.
12.Entrants are allowed to be present during judging of photographs.
13. Photocopies of exhibition form or downloaded form front the internet are accepted for use.
14. All entries can either be sent by post or hand delivered at designated collection centres with appropriate fees.
15. Them will be three awards (Trophy) and consolation prize for the best four entries in each section.
16. In the Nature photography section:
— Nest Photography is not allowed for this competition.
— Images of Pets, captive animals or front zoos am not allowed.
17. Submission of entries implies acceptance of rules of the competition. Judge’s decision will be final and binding.
18. Girimitra Sammelan reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and/or remove any Entry that does not comply with the Competition rules.
19. All entries must be submitted before 30th June 2010.
Any entries submitted after this date will not be accepted.
Entrants should collect their entries personally as per schedule given above. After that Girimitra Sammellan is not responsible for returning or storing the photographs.
For more details pls contact:
1. Jitendra Ashtekar: 98693 59776
2. Priti Patel: 98695 24260
3. R. Padamnabhan: 99891 12663
Download PDF of the events