Trek: Sindola Fort
Cost: Rs. 250/-
Max.Participation: 25 ppl .
Last date for Reg.:- 2nd July 2010.
Its in the Malshej region, initially u have to walk thru the plateau, and slowly the climb starts, my fav part was in the midst of trek there is a narrow path, on one side there is a valley and other side there is mountain slope, it dint rain that time so went hopping and jumping, and then there is rocky patch upto the TOP But while returning it rained, and boy kya vaat lagi thi niche utarte time
Like I wrote in that album, its an easy trek made difficult by rains coz the soil is slippery and rocks too
You will find some cisterns, ganesh carvings on the entrance of the fort, well the fort is in ruins as usual, but the view from top is great
I loved it, and even you guys will enjoy it coz its raining And definitely a WORTH VISIT
“VRangers” arranging trek to Sindola On 4th July 2010 , The journey will start with Karjat Slow Local which reache at Kalyan station by 6.05am. People who interested should reach Kalyan station on platform no.1, with a Return journey ticket kayan to Kalyan.
The charges for this trek are Rs 250/- each, which includes traveling from Kalyan to Kalyan, breakfast, tea etc.
We will reach by 9 am to Karanjale then from here we will start trek, will explore sindola and get back to kalyan till 7 pm.
Karjat slow Local
CST 4.40 AM
Ghatkopar 5.14 AM
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry for the trek:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has
hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (3 Ltrs).
3. Lunch for Sunday .
4. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at own risk)
5. Electoral / Enerzyl powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits, Plate, spoon, glass. (compulsory).
6. Torch with extra batteries, Matchbox, Candles, Old Newspapers (compulsory).
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution and protect ur things from rain, Mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes, wind cheater and Extra clothes.
Image of Sindola:
For Reg. & more details, contact Our “Rangers”
(plz do sms if call not received.)
Sudhir :- 098212 18771.
Shekhar :- 098192 43836
Ananda :- 098922 19155.
Rules & Regulation of “VRangers”