We, at Green Carpet have organized many thrilling events in the course of the past year. These events involved a variety of adventure activities like Trekking, Rock climbing, Rappelling and Valley-crossing.
After having rocking event at Bekre waterfall, Bhivpuri with 44 participants. Now we are going for a New place, New Waterfall & New Waterfall Rappelling i.e. Kondana Caves near Karjat on a new date, 29th August, 2010.
We are inviting you to be a part of same & make this event also a rocking one.
Kondana Caves are buddhist caves near Karjat(B.C. 250-A.D. 100). Its hardly 1 hour trek to reach caves.
Waterfall Rappelling is sport of using safety gear & some rock-climbing techniques to walk down a waterfall in the midst of it & not around it. Here, the water seems to consume you until you come down beneath it, land in a safe place under the keen eyes & observation our experts who guide you to tackle the fall.
- For Mumbai People: We would be boarding 5.45 AM slow local for Karjat. Please note the timings at following station in case you wish to join us at your convenient locations.
- For Pune People: Karjat / Bhivpuri station. They can catch Sinhagad express for Mumbai which leaves Pune by 6.00 am
- Mumbai_CST– 5: 35
- Byculla– 5:44
- Dadar– 5:52
- Kurla– 6:04
- Ghatkopar– 6:10
- Kanjurmarg– 6:18
- Mulund– 6:25
- Thane– 6:30
- Dombivili — 6:52
- Kalyan– 7:02
- Ulhasnagar– 7:09
- Karjat – 8.01
- Lunch for Day
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Water bottle ( 1 ltr )
- Personal Medicines
Tentative Expenditure of this event is Rs.480/-
- Travelling from Karjat to Waterfall & Back by auto (10 Seater)
- Tea / Breakfast
- Event charges
- Anything not mentioned above
- Personal orders of food & cold drinks
Maximum Group Size : 30 members
Seats Will Be Reserved on First Come First serve.
Last date for registrations : 27th august 2009
Interested Candidates Can Call On Following Nos
Mangesh Halbe- +91- 9920 246 746
Name : Mangesh Halbe
HDFC Bank A/C : 01461050278285
Talao Pali Branch, Thane (W)
Orkut: Green Carpet – The Nature Club
Facebook: Green Carpet – The Nature Club
With Warm Regards,
Founders, Green Carpet
- Liquor is strictly prohibited. Any individual found to be in possession of liquor or consuming the same will be immediately expelled from the trek group. No refund will be provided.
- If any individual wants to smoke he may do so at a clearing and with any of the group leader’s permission. He will have to move away from the group and smoke so that other members are not inconvenienced.
- None of the group leaders will be held responsible for any kind of accident