Meeting Point: Thane Railway Station at 6:15 AM
Trek fees: Rs 400/-
Transportation from Thane to the Base and back by Private Vehicle
Camp Instructor, guide and other expertise
Safety and other equipments required for the trek….
Evening Tea and Snacks.
Things to be carried:
• Packed lunch and Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
• A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
• Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
• Good trekking shoes
• Haversack to put all your things, so that your hands are free (avoid sling bags)
• Camera (Optional)
• Medicines that you require usually. (optional)
• Electral/Tang powder/Glucone-D
Time to reach the Top: 1 hour
Height 929 m (3050 feet)
• avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
• Trek fees does not include extra charges incurred by the participants for extra food, drinks, transportation, lodging, etc. apart from provided by Keen Venturers & Trekkers
• Drinking and smoking is strictly Prohibited
The given schedule may vary slightly or completely according to the circumstances on the particular day.
For Registrations and Booking please contact:
# Kanwar: 9833272744/ 9768955645
# Vinayak: 9869227389
Registration will be confirmed only with the advance payment of the trekk fees…………
For payment, account details:
Bank: SBI (state bank of India)
Name: Vinayak Subhas Divte & Kanwar singh
Account no: 31334519981
Only 35 seats available, please register as soon as possible to to avoid disappointment…..
Last date for registration 31st august….
To see how the place looks please go through the pictures click on 8th august 2010