We, at Green Carpet have organized many thrilling events in the course of the past year. These events involved a variety of adventure activities like Trekking, Rock climbing, Rappelling and Valley-crossing.
Now we have decided to take you all to best monsoon adventure sport of “River Rafting at Kolad i.e Kundalika River” on 12th Sept. 2010.
- For Mumbai People : Swami Narayan Temple, opp. Dadar (East) at 5.30 am on 12th Sept. 2010. We ll go to Kolad by private transport.
- For Pune People : At Kolad , at 8.30 am
- Location: Kundalika River, Kolad
- Group Size – 20 participant per batch
- Rafting distance – 12 km
- Total rapids – 11
- Grade – 4
- Body surfing – 2 km
- Thrilling experience – 2 to 2.5 hours
Swimming skills – No need to worry there
Previous experience – Not necessary
This is a very safe game
Best quality life jackets and helmets will be provided.
- Extra clothes ( compulsory , old one ll get wet )
- Sport shoes with sandles (optional)
- Some snacks.
- Water Bottle ( 1 ltrs compulsory)
- Camera (optional- camera wont be allowed in raft)
- a towel.
Bcoz of monsoon, the seats gets booked fast @ rafting site .. so do hurry .. we have 2 book it for us in advance …
Max Group size: 25
Last date for registrations : 9th Sept. till 12 noon
To register, Interested people can contact on this no.
Mangesh Halbe : +91- 9920 246 746
Tentative expenditure for this event is INR 1700/-
• Traveling from Dadar to Dadar (by private transport)
• Veg. Lunch
• Tea / Breakfast
• Evening Tea
What is not included:
• Anything not mentioned above
• Personal orders of food & cold drinks
As we have to do some prior arrangements, Rs.1700/- will be collected as advance at the time of registrations.
Name : Mangesh Halbe
HDFC Bank A/C : 01461050278285
Talao Pali Branch, Thane (W)
Orkut: Green Carpet – The Nature Club
Facebook: Green Carpet – The Nature Club
With Warm Regards,
Founders, Green Carpet
- Liquor is strictly prohibited. Any individual found to be in possession of liquor or consuming the same will be immediately expelled from the trek group. No refund will be provided.
- If any individual wants to smoke he may do so at a clearing and with any of the group leader’s permission. He will have to move away from the group and smoke so that other members are not inconvenienced.
- None of the group leaders will be held responsible for any kind of accident