This sheer cliff is a well know landmark, very clearly visible from Konkan region as you pass on your way from Kalyan towards Malshej. The walls of this pass jut out from the main range and hence command a magnificent view of the great bend in the Sahyadri. This is a pass, which once in history, enjoyed prime importance. The inscriptions, the steps, the rock-cut rest houses, and the cisterns all point out the historic fact that this route was frequently used as far back as the 1st century B.C. The Nane Ghat area and the caves are now very popular due to an easy access from Malshej ghat road.
? Gathering Point: Saturday, 9th October 2010, 9:00 PM, Near Kalyan Bus Depot
? We will reach the base village Vaishakhare, at around 11:30 PM
? After a short break we will lead towards Naneghat
? Reach naneghat around 2:30.
? Take a short nap there at Naneghat Caves till 5:00.
? 5:30 AM Start heading towards Nanacha Angtha then we will enjoy beautiful sunrise from Nanacha Anghta.
? After Sunrise we will have Breakfast (Kandapohe) and Tea around 7:00 AM
? Then we will start descending around 9:00 AM will reach Kalyan Station at 01:00 PM
Contribution per person is Rs. 220/-
This includes tea, breakfast, public transport from Kalyan to Back
1. All our treks are eco-friendly treks, kindly take care of nature around us.
2. Torch and Sports Shoes and Full Tracks are Compulsory as being a Night Trek
3. Organizers are not responsible for safety of any of valuable items of participants.
4. Organizers have the authority to make any kind of changes in the program without prior intimation.
5. For two day treks: Water Bottle(2 Ltrs), Torch, Shoes, Extra set of clothes, chaddar / shawl, carry mat, towel, personal medicine, etc.
6.As our treks are Eco-friendly, please try to carry a dish and cup for your self to avoid plastic garbage, and it will keep the surroundings and nature clean and healthy
For further information and Registrations please call:
Mayur :- 9821073953
Vaishali :- 9619612416
Prashik :- 9987036106
Swapnil :- 9773272877
For More Details About Wild rangers
Orkut Community Page:-
GO WILD, GO GREEN