Base village : Ratanwadi
Ranveda Ratangad is a jewel of forts. Frm the top, one can get an amazing view of the entire Bhandardara region.One can catch a glimpse of Kalsubai, the highest peak in the Sahyadris, and Alang, Madan, Kulang etc.Ratangad at the top, has a natural rock peak with a cavity in it that is called ‘Nedhe’; At Ratanwadi, one can see the beautiful architecture of the Amruteshwar temple dates back to Hemadipant Era.
- For Mumbai People: Dombivli station platform no.2 indicator at 12 midnight on Saturday 30th Oct.
- For Pune & Nasik People : 2 am at Kasara station.
- We ll reach kasara station by 2 am
- From Kasara ll going by Trax up to base village
- Start trek by 6 am
- Descend back by 4 pm
- Reach kasara by same vehicle up to 6 pm
• Mumbai_CST — 22:40
• Dadar — 23:00
• Kurla — 23:11
• Ghatkopar — 23:17
• Bhandup — 23:27
• Thane — 23:39
• Dombivili — 0:01
Take your ticket till kasara.
- Good sack to keep all your belongings.
- Lunch for 31st Oct.< /li>
- Water bottle (Min 2 ltrs).
- Additional pair of clothes.
- Torch (compulsory) with extra batteries
- Old Newspapers
- Some sncks & biscuites (optional)
Maximum Group Size : 25
Interested people can contact on this no.
- Mangesh Halbe : 9920 246 746
- Sagar Shende : 9920 850 066
Tentative expenditure for this trek is INR 450/-
• Traveling from Kasara to Ratanwadi & back ( By private trax)
• Tea / Breakfast
• Evening Tea
What is not included:
• Anything not mentioned above
• Personal orders of food & cold drinks
official community URL : http://www.orkut.co.in/Mai
Founder Green Carpet