The trek schedule is as follows:
* 5:00am assemble at CST station on 28th November 2010
* Departure time of the Train, Asangaon slow local, is at 5:13 am from CST.
* At 7:23am we will reach at Asangaon station.
* Breakfast at Asangaon.
* After breakfast,we will move to base village of Mahuli by Auto Rick.
* Briefing about the trek, Instructions, will be done over here at the base.
* After that , we will START THE TREK.
* Trek will be completed in 3:30 to 4:00 hours and we will reach MAHULI FORT.
* Lunch at Mahuli Fort. After lunch we shall Start the abseil back to the base and walk towards mahuli village.
* Take the last bus (3:30 pm) from Mahuli and come to Asangaon station. If we miss the bus then we shall come to Asangaon station walking.
After reaching Asangaon station, we shall take the train to Mumbai CST and our trek ends here.
THINGS TO BE CARRIED:
* Haver Sack Bags ( No Jholas will be allowed )
* SHOES (either sports or hunters ) compulsory
* LUNCH BOX ( Required )
* Sweaters or any Warm Cloths
* Some Plastic bags ( Just in case)
* Personal Medicines
* Water atleast 2-3 litres
* IDENTITY PROOF and a Xerox copy of it.
* Passport size Photograph.
The Total Cost is Rs 330 per head.The Cost includes:
* Train Fare ( To and Fro )
* Auto fare ( From Asangaon Station to Base Village)
* Bus Fare ( From Base Village to Asangaon station while returning to Mumbai CST)
The safety precaution will be totally taken by the club and there will be group leaders of the club through out the Expedition.
CONTACT : Sudhanshu : 9867735682
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org