“Kalpavihar Adventure” has always tried to give you some different type of programs.
Now Be ready to attend unique and adventures trek of this year end……!!
We are arranging a tough trek for adventure lovers to Alang – Madan
With all Thrills in one trek…Rock Climbing, Rappelling, adventure walk and
approx. 400ft Valley crossing from Madan to Alang
(see the below photograph from where we are doing valley crossing)
SUCCESS LIES IN COURAGE
The forts situated in Kalasubai range, are the most difficult forts in Sahyadri. This two forts are beautiful but challenging and full of thrill. This will be your memorable trek.
Alang (4852 ft)
Top of the fort is huge plateau. There are two caves on the fort for staying and 11 water cisterns. Remnants of buildings are spread over the fort. A small temple is also seen. From the fort we can locate Kalasubai, Aundh Fort, Patta, Bitangad situated at east zone. At north side Harihar, Trymbakgad, Anjaneri are seen. To the south we can locate Harishchandragad, Aajobagad, Khutta (pinnacle), Ratangad, Katrabai and surroundings.
Mandan (4841 ft)
Madangad is considered to be one of the most difficult forts to climb among all the forts in the Sahyadris. The area of the fort is quite small as compared to Alang and Kulang, its adjoining forts. There are only two water tanks on top of the fort. The area visible from the top of the fort is quite scenic. One can see Alang, Kulang, Chota Kulang, Ratangad, Ajyagad, Katrabai, Dangya Pinnacle, Harihar and Tryambakeshwar.
This Trek is tough. See the below link of our previous trek and you will get the idea. Though who wants to join for this trek must be physically fit. Good stamina required. http://picasaweb.google.com/vaishalindia/ToughestTrekInSahyadryAlangMadanKurang?feat=directlink
Name of Event Alang – Mandan
Grade – Difficult
17th to 19th Dec. 2010 (We are leaving on 16th night) – Limited seats
24th to 26th Dec. 2010 (We are leaving on 23rd night) – Limited seats
Duration 3 Days
Fees Rs. 3450/- (Kasara to Kasara)
What’s Included in fees
- All meals,
- all equipments,
- Expert rock climbing team to help the participants,
- Volunteer charges.
After receiving the mail or SMS or call, we will block your seat on temporary basis for 48 hrs. You have to pay the advance Rs. 1500/- before 10th December and confirm your participation. Seats are limited.
Now you can pay directly through bank transfers to our IDBI account. Kindly get back to us for account details.
CST station near Police enquiry counter at 11.00pm
You have to bring
· Trekking shoes compulsory
· Proper & Comfortable Sack
· extra sleeper
· Water bottle (min. 2 ltr.)
· Identity proof (compulsory).
· Empty lunch box for pack lunch
· Carry mat / Sleeping bag
· Shawl / Chaddar / Sweater
· Plate, Spoon, Glass, bowl, knife
· cap/scarf, sunglasses (if required)
· torch with cell
· extra clothing
· personal things (like tooth paste, tooth brush, soap etc…) and personal medicine if any
· Extra Polythene Bags for garbage.
All above listed things are compulsory. We will check all the things before the trek start and if you will not bring the above you will be disqualified from this trek.
Please avoid bringing valuables, jewellery or expensive things. We accept no responsibility for anything that is misplaced.
Rules and regulations
· Everyone has to follow the instructions of Camp In-charge & instructors
· Organizers may make any changes in the programme as per the prevailing circumstances, without giving prior notice to the participant.
· No shortcut in the trek
· Smoking & Drinking are strictly prohibited. Anyone found smoking or consuming alcohol will be expelled from trek there and then itself.
· Shorts, sleeveless T-shirts not allowed. Those violating the dress code will not be permitted to participant.
· This is not a picnic. All participants are requested to maintain timings meant for the trek by leader to avoid inconvenient to all other participants.
· Keep the campsite clean. Leaving your garbage at camp site is not allowed.