Rock climbing- Basic Course By Outdoor AdventureS Management Starts 21st nov, 2010 at Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP)
Dear trekkers and routine breakers,
Outdoor AdventureS Managment is conducting Rock climbing Basic Course at SGNP. It’s time to challenge your strength, flexibility and adventurous soul in you.
More about rock climbing:
Rock climbing is a sport in which climber climb up or across natural rock formations or artificial rock walls with the help of climbing equipment or without them.
The goal is to reach the summit of a formation or the endpoint of a pre-defined route. Talent of a rock climber involves completing the route in the quickest possible time or the furthest along an ever increasingly harder route. climbing is use of hands and legs to support the climber’s weight as well as to provide balance. Knowledge of proper climbing techniques and usage of specialized climbing equipment is crucial for the safe completion of routes.
Psychological and physical benefits of Rock climbing
1. Rock climbing is a physically and mentally demanding sport, one that often tests a climber’s strength, endurance, agility, and balance along with his or her mental control.
2. Rock climbing is very helpful activity in mountaineering.
3. We believe any adventurous activity/ sport teaches you to experience +solve+ find +experiment+ gain +loose.
4. Rock climbing help you to conquer fear of height and fear of fall as you climb with more confident and focused to be safe.
4. Overcoming fear factor
5. Team work practicality
6. Confidence and concentration Building
7.Positive mental attitude booster
8. Increased daring/boldness – Challenge accepting
9. Self reliance
10. Safety consciousness
11. Improved stamina/Endurance and sense of balancing along with sense of fitness
Details of programme:
Start Date – 21st nov 2010
Duration – 4 Sundays
Time – Reach SGNP gate by 7.30 call any of the core team member.
Difficulty Level – (You learn to conquer all possible fears in you)
Endurance Level -Basic (Easy)
Cost – Rs 1500/- (Inclusive of Service Tax)
Would appreciate if participants get their own food (Breakfast/ lunch) by own.
> Entry fees of SGNP
> Standardized equipments for activity
> Guidance of Experts in adventurous rock activity
> Standard Size rope sling.
> First Aid Kit
Things to carry:
1. * Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser.
2. * Wear good rubber-soled shoes, canvas shoes will be preferable.
3. Water bottle compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medical kit
5. Camera -Optional
6. Cap / Gog.(optional)
For More details Contact :
Sachin Mayekar (0-9769565455)
Manish Bhosle (0-9766042141)
Rahul Malandkar (0-9004023220)
Rayshma Dabhilkar (0-9773141701)
Dinesh Surve (0-9967437047)
Saad Azad (0- 9920645635)
Prathamesh K (0-9769731898)
Rashmi Satam (0-9967353229)
Naina Oke (0-9769731906)
For more Info conatct
Yateen Gharat (Incharge Operations)–(0-9820833622)
For more details, visit “Outdoor Adventures” on
Orkut – http://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=26331652
FaceBook – http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=99292929725&ref=mf
Also visit us and register free on our website at “www.outdooradventures.co.in
Office Address: A/5,72 RNA broadway avenue, Mira Road (E), Thane-401107
call me or any of the above contact for any queries regarding the trek.
Thanks & Regards