The trek schedule is as follows:
- Departure time of the Train, Asangaon slow local, is at 5:13 am from CST.
- At 7:23am we will reach at Asangaon station.
- Breakfast at Asangaon.
- After breakfast,we will move to base village of Mahuli by Auto Rick.
- Briefing about the trek, Instructions, will be done over here at the base.
- After that , we will START THE TREK.
- Trek will be completed in 3:30 to 4:00 hours and we will reach MAHULI FORT.
- Lunch at Mahuli Fort. After lunch we shall Start the abseil back to the base and walk towards mahuli village.
- Take the last bus (3:30 pm) from Mahuli and come to Asangaon station. If we miss the bus then we shall come to Asangaon station walking.
After reaching Asangaon station, we shall take the train to Mumbai CST and our trek ends here. DISMISS.
THINGS TO BE CARRIED:
- Haver Sack Bags ( No Jholas will be allowed )
- SHOES (either sports or hunters ) compulsory
- LUNCH BOX ( Required )
- Sweaters or any Warm Cloths
- Some Plastic bags ( Just in case)
- Personal Medicines
- Water atleast 2-3 litres
- IDENTITY PROOF and a Xerox copy of it.
- Passport size Photograph.
The Total Cost is Rs 330 per head.The Cost includes:
- Train Fare ( To and Fro )
- Auto fare ( From Asangaon Station to Base Village)
- Bus Fare ( From Base Village to Asangaon station while returning to Mumbai CST)
The train Schedule for different stations on central railway is as follows:
- Mumbai CST – 5:13 am
- Masjid – 5:16am
- Sandhurst road – 5:18am
- Byculla – 5:21am
- Chinchpokli – 5:23am
- Currey road – 5:25am
- Parel – 5:28am
- Dadar – 5:31 am
- Matunga – 5:34am
- Sion – 5:38am
- Kurla – 5:42am
- Vidyavihar – 5:45am
- Ghatkopar – 5:48am
- Vikhroli – 5:53am
- Kanjur Marg – 5:56am
- Bhandup – 5:58am
- Nahur – 6:01am
- Mulund – 6:04am
- Thane – 6:08am
- Kalwa – 6:12am
- Mumbra – 6:18 am
- Diva – 6:22am
- Kopar – 6:27am
- Dombivili – 6:30am
- Thakurli – 6:33am
- Kalyan – 6:39am
- Shahad – 6:44am
- Ambivili – 6:48am
- Titwala – 6:57am
- Khadavli – 7:05am
- Vasind – 7:13am
- Asangaon – 7:23am
There is no hard & fast Rule to take the train from CST itself.You can catch the train from any of this nearest convenient stations.For those who stay in Western railway strech you can contact on the following given numbers for any guidance required on this issue .
The safety precaution will be totally taken by the club and there will be group leaders of the club through out the Expedition.
Sudhanshu : (+91) 9867735682 / 8655519319
EMAIL : email@example.com