The trek schedule is as follows:
- Departure time of the Train, Karjat slow local, is at 5:19 am from CST.
- At 7:38 am we will reach at Karjat station.
- Breakfast at Karjat
- After breakfast,we will move to base village,Boregao by Auto Rick.
- Briefing about the trek, Instructions, will be done over here at the base.
- After that , we will START THE TREK and trek up towards the base of the One Tree Hill & at this base,15 – 20 mins rest will be given over here.
- After this,we will continue the trek up over the rocky trails of this hill and we will reach the ONE TREE HILL POINT,MATHERAN.
- Trek will be completed in 3:30 to 4:00 hours
- Then we will walk towards Matheran city,have lunch and after lunch some time will be given for site seeing and shopping in the market.
- After this, we will assemble at Matheran Station and start walking along Matheran – Neral railway line towards Dasturi Naka,where we will take Taxi for Neral.
- We will reach Neral Station,Take the train to Mumbai CST and the Expedition ends here. DISMISS.
THINGS TO BE CARRIED:
- Haver Sack Bags ( No Jholas will be allowed )
- SHOES (either sports or hunters ) compulsory
- LUNCH BOX ( Required )
- Sweaters or any Warm Cloths
- Some Plastic bags ( Just in case)
- Personal Medicines
- Water atleast 3-4 litres
- IDENTITY PROOF and a Xerox copy of it.
- Passport size Photograph.
The train Schedule for different stations on central railway is as follows:
- Mumbai CST – 5:19 am
- Masjid – 5:22am
- Sandhurst road – 5:24am
- Byculla – 5:27am
- Chinchpokli – 5:29am
- Currey road – 5:31am
- Parel – 5:34am
- Dadar – 5:37 am
- Matunga – 5:40am
- Sion – 5:44am
- Kurla – 5:48am
- Vidyavihar – 5:51am
- Ghatkopar – 5:54 am
- Vikhroli – 5:59am
- Kanjur Marg – 6:02am
- Bhandup – 6:04am
- Nahur – 6:07am
- Mulund – 6:10am
- Thane – 6:14am
- Kalwa – 6:18am
- Mumbra – 6:24 am
- Diva – 6:28am
- Kopar – 6:33am
- Dombivili – 6:36am
- Thakurli – 6:39am
- Kalyan – 6:45am
- Vithalwadi – 6:49am
- Ulhasnagar – 6:52am
- Ambernath – 6:56am
- Badlapur – 7:04am
- Vangani – 7:14am
- Shelu – 7:18am
- Neral – 7:22am
- Bhivpuri Raod – 7:29am
- Karjat – 7:38am
There is no hard & fast Rule to take the train from CST itself.You can catch the train from any of this nearest convenient stations.For those who stay in Western railway strech you can contact on the following given numbers for any guidance required on this issue .
The Total Cost is Rs 350 per head.The Cost includes:
- Train Fare ( To and Fro )
- Auto fare ( From Karjat Station to Base Village)
- Taxi fare ( Matheran to Neral Station)
The safety precaution will be totally taken by the club and there will be group leaders of the club through out the Expedition.
Sudhanshu : (+91) 9867735682 / 8655519319
EMAIL : email@example.com