The trek schedule is as follows:
* Departure time of the Train, Karjat slow local, is at 5:19 am from CST.You can catch the train from your convenient stations.The schedule time of the train arriving at different station is given below.
* At 7:38 am we will reach at Karjat station.
* After reaching Karjat,we will move to base village,Boregao by Auto Rick.
* Briefing about the trek, Instructions, will be done over here at the base.
* After that , we will START THE TREK and trek up towards the Rambaugh point.
* After this,when we reach Rambaugh point,we will have Break fast over there and will take liltle rest.
* Trek will be completed in 3:30 to 4:00 hours
* Then we will walk towards Matheran city and some time will be given for site seeing and shopping in the market.
* After this, we will assemble at Matheran Station and start walking along Matheran – Neral railway line towards Dasturi Naka,where we will take Taxi for Neral.
* We will reach Neral Station,Take the train to Mumbai CST and the Expedition ends here. DISMISS.
THINGS TO BE CARRIED:
* Haver Sack Bags ( No Jholas will be allowed )
* SHOES (either sports or hunters ) compulsory
* Camera ( Optional )
* LUNCH BOX ( Required ),carry some light snacks like biscuits,wafers,Idli etc.
* Sweaters or any Warm Cloths
* Some Plastic bags ( just in case)
* Personal Medicines
* Water atleast 3-4 litres
* IDENTITY PROOF and a Xerox copy of it.
* Passport size Photograph.
The train Schedule for different stations on central railway is as follows:
* Mumbai CST – 5:19 am
* Masjid – 5:22am
* Sandhurst road – 5:24am
* Byculla – 5:27am
* Chinchpokli – 5:29am
* Currey road – 5:31am
* Parel – 5:34am
* Dadar – 5:37 am
* Matunga – 5:40am
* Sion – 5:44am
* Kurla – 5:48am
* Vidyavihar – 5:51am
* Ghatkopar – 5:54 am
* Vikhroli – 5:59am
* Kanjur Marg – 6:02am
* Bhandup – 6:04am
* Nahur – 6:07am
* Mulund – 6:10am
* Thane – 6:14am
* Kalwa – 6:18am
* Mumbra – 6:24 am
* Diva – 6:28am
* Kopar – 6:33am
* Dombivili – 6:36am
* Thakurli – 6:39am
* Kalyan – 6:45am
* Vithalwadi – 6:49am
* Ulhasnagar – 6:52am
* Ambernath – 6:56am
* Badlapur – 7:04am
* Vangani – 7:14am
* Shelu – 7:18am
* Neral – 7:22am
* Bhivpuri Raod – 7:29am
* Karjat – 7:38am
There is no hard & fast Rule to take the train from CST itself.You can catch the train from any of this nearest convenient stations.For those who stay in Western railway line you can contact on the following given numbers for any guidance required on this issue .
The Total Cost is Rs 350 per head.The Cost includes:
* Train Fare ( To and Fro )
* Breakfast at Matheran
* Auto fare ( From Karjat Station to Base Village)
* Taxi fare ( Matheran to Neral Station)
The safety precaution will be totally taken by the club and there will be group leaders of the club through out the Expedition.
CONTACT : (+91) 9867735682 / 8655519319
EMAIL : email@example.com