Name of Event Trek to Tandulwadi Fort
Date 26th Jan 2011
Duration 01 Day
Fees Rs. 175/- Safale to safale
Including travelling from Saphale to Saphale, Breakfast, Evening refreshment
Base : Tandulwadi Village (Thane district).
Height: 1900 feet
Tandulwadi fort is 5 k.m. away from Saphale station. This Fort is a hill fort good for one day outing. We get a great view of confluence of Rivers Vaitarna and Surya. The route goes over some rocky portions, and is a little tricky if wet. On the top there are few water tanks and a monsoon lake. A variety of flowers 2 be seen post monsoon.The fort was mainly used as a lookout point in the bygone era..
You have to bring
* A haversack to put in all the things to be carried
* Shoes with Good Grip for trekking.
* Lunch for a day
* Water bottle (min. 2 ltr is must)
* Identity proof (compulsory).
* Cap, Goggle, Scarf
* Personal medicine if any
* Optional things: Camera, Binocular, cell phone
Please avoid bringing valuables, jewellery or expensive things. We accept no responsibility for anything that is misplaced.
Rules & Regulation
* Everyone has to follow the instructions of Camp In-charge & instructors
* No shortcut in trek
* Smoking & Drinking are strictly prohibited. Anyone found smoking or consuming alcohol will be expelled from trek there and then itself.
* Shorts, sleeveless T-shirts not allowed.
* This is not a picnic. All participants are requested to maintain timings meant for the trek by leader to avoid inconvenient to all other participants.
* Keep the campsite clean
Virar station Platform no. 7 @ 07:30 am sharp.
For booking & other details contact:
Vaishali G. Desai- 9820684723