ITINERARY-MAHULI (Sahyadri range).
Date: 26th -27th Mar.
Mahuli-859 m M
To meet this special fort, we have got some special events to make this a memorable one.
* Mahuli trek
* Bonfires and camaraderie session
* Star gazing and necessary equipments (binocular.)
Thane station, platform no1, 6 pm ….do carry your own ticket Asangaon return.
Kasara Bound Local
Boarding Station: Thane station
Leave from Mumbai
18.30 hrs —– —–Boarding Kasara Bound Local from Thane station
20.30 hrs ———–Reach Asangaon station.
21.00 hrs————-Reach Base village, Asangaon.
22.00 hrs————-Start Trek.
12.00 hrs————-Reach Fort top
Star gazing, Bonfires
Early start at 5 am.
Head back to Station
Reach Mumbai around 11 am.
Expenses includes –
Mumbai to Asongaon Train: 30 INR
Trek contribution 150INR (+/-)
Local transportation: 60NR
DO CARRY EXTRA MONEY
MUST TO CARRY:
• Rucksack/backpack/shoulder bag.
• Sun glasses (optional)
• Extra pair of T-shirt, shorts, undergarments, towel, sock, napkin.
• Flashlight/Torch with spare batteries, LED Lamp..
• Shoes-Trekking shoes or nice rubber sole shoes
• Toiletries. Like toothbrush, paste etc
• Insect repellent.
• Pocket knife.
• Matchbox or lighter.
• Water bottle: Please carry large min two water bottles.
• Extra Plastic bags.
• Carry chocolate or toffee.
• Sleeping bag/ chaddar /sleeping mat, inflatable pillow.
• Two pairs of bed sheet.
• Warm clothes – woolens, sweaters, shawls(optional)
• Plate, spoon, glass.
• Please carry dinner. (In plastic throw away bags).
• Please do carry dry food like biscuits, namkin etc.
• Do Carry chocolate or toffee
• Do carry Fruits.
• Please carry sufficient water bottle and make a point to refill and keep the water stock available.
SANITATION AND PERSONAL HYGIENE:
Other than at station no toilet facility would be available so be prepared to attend the nature’s call in natural way i.e. in open air.
Basic First Aid would be provided but do bring all necessary medicine essential for yourself.
BE WITH GROUP:
It is of utmost importance that all participants stick together in the group, in the event of any ‘deviation’ by the participant without the consent of the ‘Trek Leader’, he/she/they will be considered as ‘Independent/s’ and will no longer be considered as a part of the group.
Help us preserve beauty of our land and do not litter around.
Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Please help us to conserve and preserve our heritage along with our trek mates.
Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Please confirm your participation.
• Please arrive on time and do not miss the Train
• Keep your camping gear as light as possible
• Safety comes first so be vigilant and take care of your self
• Do carry Extra money
• The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
• Delays are expected on account of roadblock & weather conditions. Our effort will be to continue with the trip as per the schedule & make you as comfortable as possible. But in such situations we may have to compromise on the campsite / hotels & adjust to these situations then & there.
• The itinerary should be viewed as ideal & we may have to make some spot changes due various reasons
• Our effort is to give a clear idea about various aspects of the trip to avoid any misunderstanding during the trip.
• Carry Government Identity Proof like Driving License, Etc
• Be careful and vigilant. Don’t engage in daredevilry.
• Don’t pay attention for local person giving assistance as guide.
• Anyone misses the train has to manage one his/her to reach Asangaon.
• This is Adventurous trip and not a regular tourist operated trip so be Sporty and ready to face challenges
Sagar Hande. (9594213114).