Lohgad Trek – “A Walk into the clouds”
1 day Trek.
Date :- 19th June 2011
Day :- Sunday
Type :- Hill Fort
Fort Range :- Lonavla
Base Village :- Malawali
Height Above Sea Level :- 3400 ft
Difficult Rating :- Simple
Cost:- Rs. 550/-
Date – 19th June 2011. (Sunday)
Route – Dadar – Panvel – Lonavala – Bhaje Gaon – Lohagad Village – LohaGad.
• Start from Dadar at 6:00 am
• Reach Bhaje Village by 8:00 am
• Start trek towards Lohagad Village from Bhaje Village
• After 1 hour climbing will reach to Lohagad Village
• Start trek towards fort by 11.00 am
• Reach the fort by around 11.30 am
• At top it would be happening time. Would include exploring the Fort, enjoying the beauty, Photography etc.
• Witness the unimaginable beauty of Vinchu Kata of Lohagad.
• Start descending at 2:30 pm
• Reach Lohagad Village by 3.00 pm. Freshnup and Lunch.
• Return to Bhaje Village (Base Camp) by 5:30 pm
• Return to Dadar at 7:30 pm
TREK COST :
The Cost for the trek is Rs. 550 including:
Transport (Dadar-Lohagad-Dadar), Tea, Breakfast, and 1 lunch.
Things to carry : –
• Water bottle,
• Comfortable shoes,
(Ensure they are not slippery and can withstand the trek)
• Appropriate Clothes for 1 day, please keep extra cloths
• Raincoat or Wind cheater and Cap,
• Polythene bag for your garbage, Also ensure that stuff in sack/bag is covered in plastic to avoid them from getting wet,
• Personal medicine (if any),
• Any light eatables. [optional]
Life so far of a typical mumbaikar in 2011 has been :-
— with memorable moments of the World Cup Win, witness fulfilment of sachin’s dream and enjoyed dhoni’s yet another win in the IPL 4 Season.
— Felt proud for common wealth games held in india and helpless against all scams
— Bearing the inflation but same time enjoyed the new burger and the costly coffee
— Eat lot of mangoes and drenched in sweat in hot and humid summer.
New events are awaiting now with incoming raing season and with energetic mountain mavalas.
Mountain Mavalas are organizing “A Walk into the Clouds” trek at lohagad.
A trek to experience the beginning of the wonderful monsoon season after the hot summer, with cool windy breeze, dark and heavy clouds, intermittent pouring and the sweet smell of the soil.
For once … Forget the news and LIVE for yourself.
Mountain Mavalas welcome all those who wish to get wet in the rainy season… get away from the daily routine courses .. make new friends … and be part of the mountain mavalas friendly and cheerful MOB 🙂
Contact fro details :- Sandeep Ghare :- 9833996874
Vipul Kptwal :- 9819058685
Vijay Godke :- 9321088126
(Appreciate if you could call between 2 pm to 11 pm.)
Or Mail us at :- firstname.lastname@example.org