Ø Date: 14th-15th August 2011.
Ø Difficulty level: Moderate.
Ø Cost: Rs.800/- per head
*Registration fees once paid are not refundable under any circumstances*
Ø Things to carry:
Two pair of dry clothes, a pair of shoes. (COMPULSORY), Min.2 litre water and snacks, Wind Cheater, Toothbrush, toothpaste, paper soap, Bedsheet, Sleeping bag (optional), Chain with lock
Personal medicines if any, Glucon D, painkiller, crocin, band aids, Mosquito repellent.
1) Assemble at Ruia College premises at 10.00 p.m. on 13th August 2011.
2) Travel the whole night and reach ‘Gunjavane’ (Base village of RAJGAD) at 6.00 a.m. (14th Aug.). Have breakfast and start trekking at 7.00 a.m.
3) Enter the fort via ‘Chordarwaja’ at 9.30 a.m. and take rest at ‘Padmavati temple’.
4) Trek to ‘Suvela machi’ and reach the temple back at 2.00 p.m. Have lunch.
5) After lunch, trek to ‘Sanjivni machi’ and reach back to temple at 6.00 p.m. Stay overnight in ‘Padmavati temple’ after having dinner.
6) On 15th Aug. at 8.00 a.m., after having breakfast trek to ‘Balekilla’.
7) Start descending at 11.00 a.m. Reach Gunjavane at 1.00 p.m. Have lunch.
8) Travel to Mumbai at 2.00 p.m. Reach Ruia College at 7.00 p.m.
* Camera and mobile phones or any other personal belongings should be brought at your own risks and taken care of.
*Please inform the coordinators prior about any specific health problems or any allergic reactions.
· It should be noted that the trek organized is purely a private affair .
· Participation will be confirmed only by phone.
Guys even though the last date has gone by we still have empty seats and are still open to more registration.So hurry up and grab this opportunity as soon as possible*
Ø For Any Querry Contact :
Kaustubh Padwal : 9930251468 Viraj Tavsalkar : 9167473787
Suyog Lohar : 9664365804 Omkar Juvekar : 9969723706
Abhijit Birje : 8980902997