VRangers organizing a one day trek to Dhak Bahiri caves on 27th Nov, 2011. This is one of the difficult trek in Sahyadris and famous for its Rock patch. So get ready to enjoy one more thrilling experience with VRangers.
Type: Hill forts.
Fort Range: Karjat .
District: Raigad .
Fort Height: 2700 ft.
Experience: At least two treks.
Last Date to Reg. – 25th Nov 2011.
Max Participation:- 25 Rangers.
The journey starts on 27th with the Indrayani Express. People interested should catch this train from respective stations with ticket till lonavala station. (Plz get your respected stations at least half an hour earlier, as there might be a long queue for the tickets). From lonaval we’ll catch local train till kamshet. From Kamshet we will hire a jeep/tempo-pickup or travel by bus till Jambivali. We’ll visit Bahiri caves by covering the tough rock patch. While descending we’ll go to Vadhap then We’ll hire a jeep or rickshaw from Vadhap till Karjat.
The charges for the trek are Rs. 300/- per head;
which includes traveling from Lonavala station till Karjat Station, breakfast, refreshment.
Train Timings :- Indrayani Express CST:- 5.35 am
Dadar – 5.50 am
Thane – 6.10 am
Kalyan – 6.35 am
Lonavla – 8.00 am
For Confirmation of your registration please deposit Rs. 200/-(non Refundable) in the following account number.
Name: SARITA DIPENDRA MHATRE.
BANK: ICICI Bank.
BRANCH: Hiranandani, Powai, Mumbai.
MICR Code – 400229004
IFSC Code: ICIC0000020
After transaction plz do sms to Sarita Mhatre on 98928 57368.
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry for the trek:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has Hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (3 Ltrs).
3. Lunch for Sunday (Compulsory).
4. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at own risk)
5. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s repellent.
8. a good trekking shoes, wind cheater, Cap.
VRangers Rules & Regulation:-
Note :- As on experience and strictness of Villagers we are not allowing girls for this trek.
For Reg. & more details, contact Our “Rangers“
Ananda 98922 19155.
Sarita 98928 57368.
plz do sms if call not received.