Inviting you all for a night trek to the Prabalgad fort.
The fort is located at an elevation of 2300 feet in the Sahyadri mountains. It is located on a plateau very close to Matheran.
The trek can be divided into two parts:
Base to Prabal machi: This route would be covered during night. Its a simple trek for approx 1.5 hrs. We would stay in the village at prabalmachi.
Prabalmachi to Prabalgad: Its somewhat difficult trek for approx 1 hour.
Meeting point: Panvel Station 6:30 PM
Reach the base by 7:30 and start for the trek.
Reach the Top by 9 PM.
Dinner and lights off by 10:30 PM
Wake up call by 7:00 AM
Morning tea and breakfast 7:30 AM
Start from the trek 8:30 AM
Reach the Top: 9:30 AM
Explore the fort till 10:30 AM and start descending down.
12:00 PM lunch
Start descending by 1:00PM
Reach the base and depart for Panvel by 2:30
Trek fees: Rs 300/-
Trek Fees includes:
· Travelling from Panvel to Base and back
· Morning Tea
· Camping at the Base
· Camp Instructor, guide and other experts
· Safety and other equipments needed for the trek.
Things to be carried:
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
· A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
· Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
· TORCH with extra batteries (compulsory)
· Sun cap
· Good trekking shoes (avoid slippers/floaters/sandals)
· Haversack to put all your things, so that your hands are free (avoid sling bags)
· Camera (Optional)(The serene beauty is worth capturing)
· Medicines that you require usually. (optional)
· Electral/Tang powder/Glucone-D
· Blankets and Bed sheets for Saturday Night (It’s going to be really cold at night)
· Windcheater or Sweater
· Slippers or floaters (just to relax your feet before & after the trek) (optional)
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
· Please get ample water-bottles, and get them filled at Bari itself.
· Trek fees does not include extra charges incurred by the participants for any extra food, drinks, transportation, lodging, etc. apart from provided by Keen Venturers & Trekkers.
· Drinking and smoking is strictly Prohibited.
· The above given schedule may vary according to the circumstances then.
Also please note this is an adventure activity and not a picnic. Any kind of misbehavior with the participants and organizers would not be tolerated.
For Registrations and Booking please contact:
# Call: 9619262722/9833272744