BACKPACK OUTDOORS invites you to join us for “Trek to Dukes Nose “ on 5th August 2012.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE PLACE AND PICTURES:
Duke’s Nose (Nagphani) appears almost inaccessible, but it is a surprisingly simple trek to reach the summit from the southern approach. The trekker is rewarded with amazing views of the Mumbai-Pune road and rail corridors, as well as great views of Khandala and the surrounding Sahyadri peaks. Duke’s Nose is a convenient day trek from either Mumbai or Pune and the trekking route starts also very conveniently near the Khandala railway station.
DETAILS OF THE TREK ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Duration: 1 day
Region: Lonavala – Khandala
Age Group: 10 yrs and above.
Difficulty Level: Medium
Endurance Level: Medium
Activities to be conducted: Trekking, Visit to Waterfall and Fun games (if time permits)
No. of Seats: Minimum 15 people and above
Pune: – Rs 150/- (Transport by Train)
Mumbai: – Rs 550/- (Transport by Private Vehicle)
Includes :– Transport, Breakfast, Refreshments and Trek expertise. (First aid will be provided if required)
Excludes: – Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in Includes.
Pune: – Pune Railway Station.
Mumbai: – Dadar (Swamynarayan Mandir)
** Note: – Trek groups from Pune and Mumbai will be trekking as independent groups.
Things to carry:
1. Packed Lunch.
2. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack
(please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them
3. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports with extra pair of socks.
4. Minimum 2 litres of water (Must)
5. Some emergency packed food such as biscuits, cakes, chocolates
6. Personal medication(If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
7. Extra pair of clothes
9. Rain Cover
10. Camera (Optional)
11. Torch with extra batteries (just in case)
• Please pay the respective fees to Backpack Outdoors either by online transfer or by cash payment at Backpack’s Office.
• If paid online then please send in a confirmation e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with details like name, age, gender, address, transaction number and telephone numbers of all the participants.
• Payment can be done directly through bank transfers to our account
Bank of India
Current A/c No. – 052320110000298
IFSC code – BKID0000523
Kothrud (Gujrat colony) Branch.
• You can also do the payment by cash or cheque in the name of “BACKPACK OUTDOORS” at our office.
***Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
2, Jeevan heights, Rambaug Colony, M.I.T. College Road, Off Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-411038
Devvarth / Yogesh – 09762103020
Mayur – 09823996112
Akshay Bapat – 09833199467 / 09768882299