BACKPACK OUTDOORS invites you to join us for “Trek & Rappelling at Purandar – Vajragad “ on 23rd Sep 2012.
DATE: 23.09.12 – Sunday
DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE PLACE:
Purandar & Vajragad are incredible twin forts, standing tall side by side, having great historical value.
These are situated around 80 kms from Pune. These forts are vitness to some of the major historical events, that we read today. Events like the signing of the Treaty with Mirja Jai, also called as the Treaty of Purandar. Today what is left are ruins of the Maratha Empire and the constructions made by the British arm. The fort today is under the control of the army and no guest are allowed to stay there beyond 06.000 pm. Vajragad has some of the very exciting rock walls which today we use for climbing and Rappelling.
DETAILS OF THE TREK ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Duration: 1 day
Age Group: 13 yrs (Standard 7th and above).
Difficulty Level: Medium
Endurance Level: High
Activities to be conducted: Trekking/Hikking, Rappelling, Fun games.
No. of Seats: Minimum 14 people and above
Pune: – Rs 750/-
Mumbai: – Rs 1000 /- * (Cost May differ depending on the transport cost)
Includes: – Transport by Private Vehicle, Breakfast, Refreshments, Rappelling, all equipments, Adventure Experts. (First aid will be provided if required)
Excludes: – Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in Includes.
Pune: – 06.00am Deccan, J. M. Road (Outside KFC)
Mumbai: – 06.00am Dadar (Swamynarayan Mandir)
** Note: – Trek groups from Pune and Mumbai will be trekking as independent groups.
Things to carry:
1. Packed Lunch.
2. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack
(please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
3. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports with extra pair of socks.
4. Minimum 2 litres of water (Must)
5. Some emergency packed food such as biscuits, cakes, chocolates
6. Personal medication(If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
7. Extra pair of clothes
9. Rain Cover
10. Camera (Optional)
11. Torch with extra batteries (just in case)
• Please pay the respective fees to Backpack Outdoors either by online transfer or by cash payment at Backpack’s Office.
• If paid online then please send in a confirmation e-mail to email@example.com with details like name, age, gender, address, transaction number and telephone numbers of all the participants.
• Payment can be done directly through bank transfers to our account
Bank of India
Current A/c No. – 052320110000298
IFSC code – BKID0000523
Kothrud (Gujrat colony) Branch.
• You can also do the payment by cash or cheque in the name of “BACKPACK OUTDOORS” at our office.
***Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Trekking!!!! ?
2, Jeevan heights, Rambaug Colony, M.I.T. College Road, Off Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-411038
Mayur – 09823996112
Akshay Bapat – 09833199467 / 09768882299