This ride is open only for Royal Enfield motorcycle owners.
Ride Date : 20th Saturday – 21st Sunday October, 2012.
(Batch 1) Reporting time 5am at BKC Junction, Bandra East.
(Batch 2) Reporting time 5:30am at Borivali (Borivali National Park Entrance Gate)
Duration : 2 Days & 1Night
Distance : 350 Km to & fro via NH8
Activities : Swimming in the Lake , Archery, Trekking, Cycling etc.
Accommodation : Limited seats on first come basis at the jungle farm which is located near water reservoir, dam and hill, making it very calm and relaxing place.
The facility includes a well maintained cottage dated 1942. One has a choice of staying in tents, tree-tops or at the big lavish farm house.
The Jungle Farm is a property of 15 acre land. It’s very rich in flora and fauna, has different trees, birds, variety of reptiles and wild animals in neighbouring areas. http://thejunglecamp.com/
Day 1 : Mumbai to Aswali (Lunch, Hi-Tea, BBQ & Dinner)
Day 2 : Aswali to Mumbai (Breakfast & Lunch)
Dress Code : Black T-shirt, Jeans or anything comfortable (no shorts) & Shoes.
• Price : Rs. 1500/- per person towards stay and food i.e. Lunch to lunch the next day. The morning tea and breakfast on the departure day will be borne by himself.
• The above mentioned price does not cover any additional expenses like Alcohol, Fuel, Shopping etc.
• Riders should have a valid driving license for motorcycle with gear, permitted to ride in India along with registration, insurance and PUC certificate.
• Minimum riding gear is mandatory; it should consist of a Jacket, helmet and shoes if you wish to wear more gear you are welcome to do so (highly recommend knee shin and elbow guard).
• Mandatory equipment spare parts to carry are Toolkit, Spark Plug, Tube, Bulbs, Fuses, Clutch Cable, Accelerator Cable & Flashlight.
• Carrying a first aid kit will be an added value.
• The speed limit will be strictly riding with the pack which will not exceed 80kmph.
• Communication should be crisp and clear with least ambiguity. Every time before we start there will be a briefing as to how the group will proceed and the details of the stops and destinations etc.
• Be prepared to ride when the group starts, don’t waste time preparing (wearing helmet gloves) when the group is ready to ride.
• Stay with the leading pack.
• Do not overtake and come between riders who are riding together (maintaining constant distance between themselves).
• Whenever you stop, give first priority to the reason for stopping whether it is taking photos, ordering food, taking a leak, checking the bike etc… We must ensure that we are ready to ride when everybody is and the group does not have to wait unnecessarily for any reason.
• Indicate before overtaking.
• Do not park uncomfortably close to another bike making it uncomfortable for you and the other rider to get back on your motorcycles and start easily.
• In case you notice something unusual or dangerous do bring it to the notice of the group leader.
• Rules and regulations are for the harmony and safety of the individual or group. However we expect you to follow the below mentioned rules very strictly, failing which we may exclude that particular participant from the rest of the trip.
Intoxication: we do not tolerate any form of intoxication when on the bike. Disregard for this will result in immediate expulsion.
Conduct: participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that preserves their dignity and others around them, including other participants.
For any further quarries contact please:
Mr. Amman +919892727373
Note: We will NOT be responsible for any kind of LOSS or ACCIDENT.
RIGHT TO ADMISSION RESERVED