Time to LIVE RAW !
To Experience the fear factor on one of the most difficult trek in Sahyadris….
Adventure Trek to Forts ALANG & MADAN 14,15,16th December….
The activity will be conducted in a single batch of maximum 25 participants only.
Time to experience the fear factor on exposure of 1500ft on the edges of most difficult trek in Sahyadri – ALANG-MADAN.
Difficulty Level – Very Difficult.
Departure from Onkareshwar Cosmos Bank, Shaniwar Peth, Pune – at 10.00PM on Thursday, 13th Dec 2012 by Private Bus.
Day 1 – 14th December – Fort ALANG
We will reach base village Udadhawane by 5.00am. After having some rest followed by breakfast we will climb fort ALANG & stay on the fort.
Other specifications about ALANG
• Difficult trek includes 25ft of Rock climbing (Grade-Moderate)
• Exposure to deep valley from Traverse
• Takes Approx 6-7 hrs to reach the top from base village
• Few structural remains, caves & water cisterns on the fort
• Knowledge of rock climbing & rappelling must.(basics will be taught on 01,02,08,09th Dec – for details contact Vikas-09881422575)
Day 2 – 15th December – fort MADAN
We will start descending from ALANG early morning after having breakfast & tea. We will rappel from Fort Alang (50ft Rock patch-difficult) to reach to Khind between forts Alang & Madan. We will reach at Khind by 10.00AM. & climb fort MADAN. Rock Climbing of 40ft involved enroute. We will reach top of fort MADAN by 04.00PM.
Other specifications about fort MADAN
• Difficult trek includes 40 ft of Rock climbing (Grade-difficult)
• Rock climbing(40ft) & rappelling(40ft) involved on exposed area of the fort
• Exposure to deep valley throughout the climb from Khind
• Few structural remains, a cave & water cisterns on the fort
• Knowledge of rock climbing & rappelling must.(basics will be taught on 10th & 11th Dec – for details contact Vikas-09881422575)
Day 3 – 16th December – Descend from Fort MADAN
We will start descending from MADAN early morning after having breakfast & tea. We will reach the base village Ambewadi by 02.00PM.We will start return journey on 18th Dec at 03.00pm from Ambewadi. We will have our lunch enroute Pune & reach Pune by 10.00pm.
Knowledge of rock climbing & rappelling must.(basics will be taught in practice session on 01,02,08,09th Dec – for details contact Vikas-09881422575)
So what are you waiting for…????? Let’s get together & experience the RAW Factor on one of the most difficult trek in Sahyadri…
What to Bring
• Passion for Adventure
**Along with the above you should compulsorily have trekking Shoes, Ruck sack, water bottle, bedding, torch, dish, glass, spoon etc. Carry winter wears as per your requirements. Also bring Tiffin for Friday’s lunch.
Please confirm your participation by Monday, 10-Dec-2012 to Vikas by paying Fees Rs.3500.00. NO ENTRIES will be accepted after 10th December
Fees – INR 3500.00 per Person
– Transportation – Pune to Pune (Private Bus)
– Lunch & Dinner expenses
– Tea & Breakfast expenses
– Technical Equipment cost
– Expert fees
– Any other expenses not included above.
Do not expect luxuries in RAW treks, rock climbing & bike expeditions…. B’COZ we are “RAW“& do the adventures in its original form.
Note – RAW Adventure Solutions will not be responsible for any type of injuries including accidental or natural death happened during the expedition. It would be participants own responsibility for the same. RAW Adventure Solutions has full rights to change or alter the expedition subject to the conditions.
*** SMOKING & ALCOHOL DRINKING NOT ALLOWED DURING THE TREK***
CONTACT – Vikas Kaduskar at 09881422575 for More details
**Forward this mail to your friends who are interested in RAW Bikes Expeditions, Treks & Rock Climbing Expeditions…..
Team RAW Adventure Solutions
• 08,09 December – Scuba Diving
• 22-25 December – Adventure Camp
• 29,30 December – River Rafting
• 05,06 January – Panshet Parikrama Cycle Expedition
Contact us/Join Us
Phone – 09881422575
E-mail – email@example.com
Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/RawAdventureSolutions?fref=ts
Facebook Group – http://www.facebook.com/groups/rawadventuresolutions/?fref=ts