We at Swachhand are invites you to “Mumbra Pinnacle Climbing and Rappling ” situated in Mumbra” On Sunday Dt.17th Feb,2013
( Programme conducted and arranged by “Swachhand and Giriviraj Hikers”)
About Rock Climbing:
Rock climbing is a sport wherein the climber’s physical strength, endurance, agility, and balance along with his mental control are put to test. It can be a precarious (Or dangerous) sport unless you have the knowledge of proper climbing techniques and usage of specialized climbing equipment, which is crucial for the safe completion of various routes.
We emphasize more on developing right ethics and discipline while learning the basics of rock climbing techniques. This immensely helps an individual or every trekker to take care of own personal safety, enhance self-confidence and nurture new trekking skills; combined with the knowledge of mountain ethics and jungle survival.
Keeping in mind all this, we are pleased to introduce such a Sessions which is designed on the basis of:
1. Introducing – Basic rock climbing,
2. Inculcating – Correct mountain ethics,
3. Training – Safe and Effective use of the equipment.
Moreover, learn all the above from very qualified climbers; who have a vast experience in this field and have conducted series of successful assignments in the field of trekking and rock-climbing.
**** Dated : – 17th Feb,2013
Mumbra Pinnacle Climbing and Rappling ” situated in Mumbra.
Date : Sunday : 17th Feb,2013 , Time : 08.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m.
Venue: Mumbra Pinnacle near Mumbra devi Temple
Meeting Point: At Mumbra Station Near Ticket Counter at 07.15 am
**** The Session Contents:-
- Introduction of Basic Rock climbing and Bouldering,
- Rock Climbing Techniques,
- Do’s and Don’ts During Adventure Activity.
- ** Actual Climbing and Rappelling at Mumbra Pinnacle.
****** Cost for Session: Rs. 800/- Per person
- Tea, Breakfast, Snacks during the Session
- Standardized equipment for activity
- Professional Charges against Training
- Lunch for Sunday Dt.17th Feb,2013
REGISTRATION PROCESS: The interested participants (including members ) are requested to enroll themselves, by submitting their Details as per below form by emailing the same to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that “attending” on Facebook will not be considered as a valid registration.
For Details & Registration Contact our members at:
Pravin Ghude 9920404522, Rushikesh Sakhare 9967686828,
Sachin Shirawale 9321507040 Ganesh Bhopalgade 9619669104,
Things To be Carried Along with
? Identity Card, ? Wear comfortable closed neck casual cotton top and stretchable or comfort fit cotton trousers. ? Shoes: Flexible shoes with a good rubber grip for proper hold over rocks. ? Water bottle 02 Liters (compulsory) ? Lunch for Sunday i.e. 17TH Feb,2013(compulsory) ? medicine those if u require usually ? Polythene bag for your garbage ? 2-3 bunch of News-papers ? Camera – Optional ? please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
Rules / Instructions for the participants and members:
- Kindly carry Identity proof for the trek.
- Anyone above 12 years can Join the Trek
- Please book your seat (name) well in advance and reconfirm the time and date on the day of departure on phone because program may change due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Each participant shall carry things as above (Please read Things to Carry) for every trek.
- The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it. Trek leaders have the authority to alter/modify the program/route without intimation.
- The participants are advised not to wander off from the trail. Always listen to leaders for instructions and stay with the entire group throughout.
- We all are committed to keep the trail clean and urges all participants to help the cause by not littering during the trek. Keep all the waste with you and even if you find some waste, collect it and deposit at the base village at the end of the trek. Do not destroy or dirty the archeological, historical monuments.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Any kind of addiction is strictly prohibited, ex. drinking etc.
- Participants should inform the leaders if they suffer from any heart ailments, blood pressure, asthma etc. If the leaders are not informed and any untoward incident takes place, neither the leaders nor Swachhand Team will be held responsible.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any mishaps/accidents during the program. Or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Please read above Instructions/ rules and regulations. You are bound by the same.
- Print and leave a copy of this mail at home, with a friend or relative in case of Emergency.
- If your friends/relatives coming with you on the trek please do inform them about the trek Rules above. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition, please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR,There will be ample of enjoyment but not at the cost of discipline.
Thanks and Regards,
………………………………………. Cut Here…………………………………
Mumbra Pinnacle Climbing and Rappelling “in Mumbra” On Sunday Dt.17th Feb,2013
Information to be provided by the participant before joining the trek MANDATORY
Name : _________________________________________________________________
Date of Birth : ______________________ Blood Group :__________________________
E-mail _________________________ Contact No. : __________________________
Contact No. In Case of Emergency: _________
(*** Note:-Please read the Rules and Instructions )
Please Bring this form at the time of Event on Sunday Dt. 17th Feb,2013
……………………… ……………………… ……………………… ……………..