Adventure Camp for Kids by Backpack Outdoors.
……………………….. Learn with fun
Duration: 4 day.
Batch 1: 27th April to 30th April 2013.
Batch 2: 30th April to 3rd May 2013.
Region: Koyana Backwaters (Near Vasota Fort).
Age Group: 8 yrs to 14 yrs.
Activities:Trekking/Hiking, Camping, Tent Pitching, Stay in Tents, Valley crossing, Jummaring, Kayaking, Rifle Shooting, Archery, Treasure Hunt, Double Trouble, Jungle cooking, Team games and lots of Fun Activities…..
Camp Focus / Learning’s from the camp: (Learning with fun)
- Introduction to Adventure
- Living in the Wilderness
- Right Spirit of camping
- Personality Development
- Understanding the Eco System / Awareness for conservation of nature.
- Team Spirit
Fees: Rs 4800/- per head (Pune to Pune).
Group Discount: Rs 200/- per head (min 5 or more)
Includes: Transport by private vehicle, All basic Veg meals from Day 1 breakfast to Day 4 evening snack, Tented Accommodation with mattress and blankets, all Equipments during the camp along with safety equipment for adventure activities, 24 hours Safety vehicle at the campsite in case of emergency, basic First Aid kits with qualified first aiders will be available at the campsite along with experienced and expert Camp leaders.
Excludes: Personnel purchases of any kind and anything that is not mentioned in Includes.
Departure: Morning 7.00am by Private Bus (as per respective batches)
Return: 8.00pm (approx +/- 30 min) (as per respective batches)
7.00 am: Departure, Breakfast on the way
12.30 am: Reach Campsite. Explore Campsite and settle down.
1.00 pm: Lunch at campsite.
2.00 pm: Introduction followed by activities
5.30 pm: Evening Snacks followed by activities
7.30 pm: Campfire. Followed by Dinner.
9.30 pm: Lights Out.
Day 2 & Day 3: Full day activities and meals
Morning Activities followed by concluding session
12.00 pm: Lunch
2.00 pm: Departure to Pune.
Reach Pune by 8.00 pm
Things to carry:
- Clothes: T-Shirts, Track pant, shorts, Socks, Undergarments etc.
- Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
- Water bottle
- Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
- Cap (Must)
- Camera (Optional)
- Torch with extra batteries (Must)
*** Avoid Carrying any Valuables like jewellery, mobiles etc.
· Please pay the booking amount to Backpack Outdoors either by online transfer or by cash payment at Backpack’s Office.
· Every one need to fill a registration form duly signed by their parents / guardians.
BOOKING AMOUNT: Rs 1000/-
· Payment can be done directly through bank transfers to our account
Bank of India
Current A/c No. – 052320110000298
IFSC code – BKID0000523
Kothrud (Gujarat colony) Branch.
· Payment can also be done in cash or by cheque in the name of “BACKPACK OUTDOORS” at our office.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Rupesh (PCMC): 08956961727