Time for some Fun. We all have been riding our cycles for various reasons/ purpose. Now Lets Celebrate it.
Idea is to jazz up ur ride n urself, ride together and celebrate like we celebrate any other festival in our country.. Sounds like fun, Wot say….!!
Ideas, Suggestions, Volunteers, Coordinators, Sponsors most welcome.
Events lined up for the day are as follows,
Cycle Parade(Carnival Style)
Slow Cycle Race
Ride de Ramp (Fashion Show)
BMX & Roller Skate Stunt show
Muzic & Art
Cycle safety Skit
Stand up Comedy
Fun & Food
Cycle Parade starts at 7 am from:
1. Otters Club, Bandra. Vishal Sharma 8898051000, Faisal Thakur 9769712311.
2. Infinity Mall junction, Andheri . Lalit Vashishta 9833393837.
3. Bike Shark, Borivali. Arun Raj 9833366647 Johann Daniel 9833376765
We all meet up at Pushpa Narsee Park, Juhu for rest of the activities.
Let’s meet up for a fun day out with our bicycles and family.
Also loads of Prizes to be won.
An update to the race which is going to be held as part of Bicycle Festival.
1. Open Road Race- 5 laps of 5 kms each. This will be a criterium in the format of points-race. First, second, third and fourth rider at every lap sprint gets 5, 3, 2, 1 points respectively (with double points at final end-sprint). Points accumulated over sprints would decide the winners.
2. Open MTB Race- 2 laps of 5 kms each. Final sprint at the end of 2nd lap would decide the winners.
3. Open BMX Race- 1 lap of 5 kms. Final sprint at the end of 1st lap would decide the winners.
Entry forms for Open- Road, MTB & BMX race are now available at all Bike Me stores (Bandra, Dadar, Kalyan, Crawford market), Bichanix (Bandra), Pro9 Bicycle Studio (Carter Road), & BikeShark – The Urban Bicycle Store (Borivali).
(A nominal fee of Rs 30 would be charged as registration fee and same would be handed over to Amateur Cycling Association of Bombay Suburban District, Mumbai)