Further tips will also be given to make good compositions, exposures and the thought process behind making good images.
Who can attend?
• Beginners who wish to buy their first camera
• Amateurs who already possess a camera (prosumer or DSLR camera) but want
to know the fundamentals of photography.
What to bring along with you?
• If you have, bring along your camera / lenses / tripods / accessories.
• Camera operating instructions manual, charged batteries, chargers etc.
• Lot of enthusiasm.
What topics will be covered?
• Types of cameras
• Using various modes on your camera
• Types of lenses – Understanding specifications of various kinds of lenses and specialty lenses for different kinds of photography
• Flash – How to get good photos using a flash
• Effective use of white balance, iso, focusing modes, shutter speeds, apertures etc
• Accessories – Use of tripods, filters and other accessories to enhance photography
• Composition – Your images might be technically correct but they also have to be aesthetically pleasing for viewers to appreciate
• Basic post processing
Royal Park Garden,
near Gharkul Lawns,
100 Feet Dhole Patil Road, Patwardhan Baug,
Navasahyadri, Pune -411052
Day 1: 9.30am to 5pm Classroom session.
Day 2: 8.30am to 11am outdoor session, 11.30pm to 5 pm classroom session.
Fees won’t be refunded. We will accommodate you in our forthcoming workshop or you have an option to transfer your participation to a person of your choice.
How to Enroll
To enroll, you need to send a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your seat will be confirmed once we receive the workshop fees.
You can pay the fees at our office or deposit it in our bank account.
Rs.3000/- per person
• Lunch on day 1 and 2.
Faculty: Kedar Bhat.
We are proud to have a renowned photographer and master in all segments of Photography.
About Kedar Bhat:
Academically a Physics Graduate, photography is his hobby turned profession.
He has proven his excellence in various fields of photography. It ranges from Astrophotography to nature – wildlife, macro and Interior/Architectural and travel photography.
Primarily a freelance photographer, he has also worked with Outlook group of publications in 2006-07. See more of Kedar’s work at www.pixelcompo.com
1.His photograph of ‘grass pollen dispersion’ won second place in Pro division, 2009 National Wildlife Photo Contest – Landscapes and Plants category. The contest winners were drawn from nearly 70,000 entries (the largest pool in contest history) and three rounds of judging.
2. Been one of the judges for the Nikon-Better Photography Photographer of the Year 2009
3. Judge at the 2010 photo competition organized by MTDC
4. Visiting faculty at Bharati Vidyapeeth School of Photography .
5. Judge at Wildlife Wetlands Photography Contest by WWF & Young Environmentalists Programme in association with Rodas ecotel / Meluha-The Ferns ecotel, Hiranandani Gardens Powai,Mumbai on 2nd February 2011.
6. Wildlife photographer of the year 2004 – Mumbai Press club photo competition.
Kedar has conducted many Photography Workshops across India at –
• IIT Kanpur
• IIM Ahmedabad
• Photography workshop for Unesco
• National centre for science communicators etc.
REGISTRATION : Please note that having “Attending / Maybe Attending” RSVP of Facebook is not considered a valid registration. Please register at the office to confirm your seat for this workshop.