This ride is open only for Royal Enfield motorcycle owners.
Ride Date : 6th Saturday – 7th Sunday July, 2013.
(Batch 1) Reporting time 5:00am at Borivali National Park Entrance Gate
(Batch 2) Reporting time 5:30am at BKC Junction, Bandra East.
Duration : 2 Days & 1Night
Distance : 600 Km to & fro via NH4
Mandatory Gear for Solo and Pillion : It should consist of a Jacket, helmet, knee shin guard, elbow guard and shoes [ NO GEAR NO RIDE ] ! ! !
Weather : Will surely get rain en-route so be prepared for a wet ride.
Accommodation : Limited seats on first come basis at MTDC, standard rooms on twin sharing.
Day 1 : Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar (Tea break, Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea & Dinner will be random).
Day 2 : Mahabaleshwar to Mumbai (Breakfast, Lunch & Hi-Tea will be random)
• Price : Rs. 2000/- per person for Members & 2200/- per person for Guests as initial payment towards stay & food, any additional food expenses will be on prorate basis if required.
Please note that the above payment is NON REFUNDABLE.
Payment Details : To confirm your seat for the ride kindly make a deposit at the details given below latest by 30th June, 2013 subject to availability:
Account Name : Rohan Mishra
Bank : ICICI
Branch : Malad
Account Number : 0158 0151 0852
IFSC Code : ICIC0000158
IMPORTANT : Kindly call Rohan +919594120001 / Amol +9167557533 as soon as you make the deposit and CARRY YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP FOR THE RIDE.
• The above mentioned price does not cover any additional expenses like Alcohol, Fuel, Shopping etc.
• Riders should have a valid driving license for motorcycle with gear, permitted to ride in India along with registration, insurance and PUC certificate.
• Mandatory equipment spare parts to carry are Toolkit, Chain Sprocket Bearing, Wheel Bearing 6203, Chain Link, Spark Plug, Tube, Bulbs, Fuses, Clutch Cable, Accelerator Cable & Flashlight.
• Carrying a first aid kit will be an added value.
• The speed limit will be strictly riding with the pack, which will not exceed 80kmph.
• Communication should be crisp and clear with least ambiguity. Every time before we start there will be a briefing as to how the group will proceed and the details of the stops and destinations etc.
• Be prepared to ride when the group starts, don’t waste time preparing (wearing helmet gloves) when the group is ready to ride.
• Do not overtake and come between riders who are riding together (maintaining constant distance between themselves).
• Whenever you stop, give first priority to the reason for stopping whether it is taking photos, ordering food, taking a leak, checking the bike etc… We must ensure that we are ready to ride when everybody is and the group does not have to wait unnecessarily for any reason.
• Indicate before overtaking.
• Do not park uncomfortably close to another bike making it uncomfortable for you and the other rider to get back on your motorcycles and start easily.
• In case you notice something unusual or dangerous do bring it to the notice of the group leader or wing-man in charge.
• Rules and regulations are for the harmony and safety of the individual or group. However we expect you to follow the below mentioned rules very strictly, failing which we may exclude that particular participant from the rest of the trip.
Intoxication: we do not tolerate any form of intoxication when on the bike. Disregard for this will result in immediate expulsion.
Conduct: participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that preserves their dignity and others around them, including other participants.
For any further quarries contact please:
Mr. Amol+919167557533 / Mr. Akshay +919920812329 /
Mr. Amman +919892727373.
NOTE : We will NOT be responsible for any kind of LOSS or ACCIDENT.
RIGHT TO ADMISSION RESERVED