Impulse A Hill Race on 21st Dec 2013
Special Category for Adventure Groups & Health Clubs…
Lets Join Hands and Promote Adventure Racing in India.
All Trekkers & Adventure Groups are invited to Participate. . . . .
Race Route : Torna To Rajgad.
Hello Adventure Enthusiasts,
We invite you join us for a unique trekking /hiking race in the region of Fort Rajgad, Fort Torna and Surrounding area.
“IMPULSE – A Hill Race 2013” – will be a unique trekking /hiking race with essentials of navigation conducted in Pune district, routing through the magnificent & beautiful Sahyadri mountain ranges.
The route for “IMPULSE 2013” will be tough enough to give an adrenaline rush and equally beautiful enough to give our participant a pleasure drive to enjoy. It will stretch over a distance of approx 15 – 20 kms covering popular and ancient forts such as Fort Torna and the king of Forts – Rajgad and surrounding area. Distances will vary with categories. The uniqueness of our route is that it makes participants to tussle and strive together to win. The hills are located just at the outskirts of the city which makes it were accessible to every adventure enthusiast. It will be a nonstop race, with a predefined cut off time. This will truly become a real test of team spirit, character along with physical endurance.
To participate in “Impulse 2013”, one has to form a team. Each team will be of two members and will compete against other teams.
“Impulse 2013” is been organized by Backpack Outdoors in association with Camp Koyna.
Keeping in mind the love for outdoors, and the number of adventure enthusiast in our country we have made different categories for participation and ensured that no one misses out on the opportunity of being a part of “IMPULSE 2013”.
The categories are as follows:
Open Category (All Boys / All Girls / Mix)
Amateurs (All Boys / All Girls / Mix)
Collegian (All Boys / All Girls / Mix)
40 + (All Boys / All Girls / Mix)
Corporate (All Boys / All Girls / Mix)
Sports Club/Adventure Org. (All Boys / All Girls / Mix)
General Rules for CATEGORIES & PARTICIPATION :
- Each team will comprise of 2 members
- All team members must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Participating Teams from Armed Forces, other paramilitary and other related establishments can participate only in Open category.
Amateurs / Corporate / Collegian / Sports Club; Adventure Org.: 15 -16 Kms
7.00 am to 7.30am : Reporting at the Start Point
5.00 pm : Last Checkpoint Cut off time.
7.30 – 8.30 pm : Prize Distribution at the Finish Point
* Transport from Pune to Pune can be provided to the participants at addition cost.
CASH Prizes along with a lot of Trophies / Medals / Gift Vouchers / Gift Hampers / Certificates to be won.
Registration Close 17th Dec 2013
Participants Meeting on 18th Dec 2013
A) Filling the Registration form:
To Register for IMPULSE – A HILL RACE, kindly download the Registration form.
B) Payment of Fees:
Payment of fees can be done Online / In person at our Registration Centers.
Payments can be made directly through online bank transfer to our account. The details are as follows;
Bank of India
Current A/c No. – 052320110000298
IFSC code – BKID0000523
Kothrud (Gujarat colony) Branch, Pune.
** Kindly note the Transaction ID – on the TOP RIGHT CORNER of the Registration form before submitting.
Payments can also be made in cash or cheque in the name of “BACKPACK OUTDOORS” at any of our registration centers.
B) Submission of Filled Form:
- Submit the the completely filled form along with all the required documents & fees to either our Office or any of the Form Collection Centers.
- Scan the completed form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Documents to be submitted along with the form:
- Photo: – 1 of each Participant pasted in the form.
- Photo ID: 1 Photocopy of a valid Photo ID
- Age Proof: Photo copy of Driving License, Passport etc.
In addition to the above the following required for the below mentioned categories.
- Photocopy of company ICARD or similar proof stating their Employment.
- Photocopy of College ICARD or similar proof.
Sports Club / Adventure Organizations:
- Letter from the club/organization stating they represent their respective Sports club/Adventure Organization.
- Our Office : Kothrud (Near MIT College)
- Stepin Adventures : Near Wanaj, Paud Road, Kothrud.
- RM Ventures – Sweet Chariot: FC Road.