Dukes Nose Get Together Trek & Flying Fox…20 July, 2014 by Explorers.
Register Before 17 July, 2014
Location : Lonavala
Base Village : Kurvande
Nagphani, later known as Duke’s Nose after Duke Wellington, is a cliff at Khandala near Lonavala. The Cliff is pointed like a snakes pointed head portion (hood) and hence the name Nagphani (Nag means snake and phani means hood). The name Dukes ‘nose is derived as the cliff looked like the shape of the Duke. This is a marvelous trekking spot between Khandala & Lonavala. Adventurous trekking is highly essential to reach the Duke’s nose via Khandala. Climbing from Khandala is a good getaway for adventurous trekking that can be done under 4 hours & get down towards Kurvande Village in just 45 Minutes. Just keep your water bottles filled to the brim always as drinkable water is difficult to be found on the way and enjoy the climb to the Cobra’s Hood. Right on the top of the Duke’s Nose is a small temple of Lord Shiva.
Valley crossing from Dukes Nose to Duchess Nose is a great fun due to roaring winds, Foggy atmosphere & of course Deep Valley. Through yourself in a Valley with all technical gears n of course an Expert Team of Explorers.
• Last date of Enrollment: 17 July, 2014
• Departure Date & Time: 20 July at 05.45 am Sharp, Pune Railway Station.
• Arrival Date & Time: 20 July at 08.00 pm, Pune Railway Station. (We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time)
• Meeting Time and Place: 20 July, Near Comesum Restaurant on Platform No. 1 of Pune Railway Station.
• Walking Time (estimated): 4 hours to reach the Top via Khandala & 45 Minutes to get down at Kurvande Village, then a plain walk of 3.5 kms by road towards Lonavala Railway Station.
• Difficulty Grade: Medium (Difficulty grade deals with the actual climbing difficulty.)
• Endurance Grade: Medium (Endurance Grade deals with the stamina and total physical strength required.)
• Age Group: 10 to 50 years (people above 50 years will be allowed after meeting at Explorers Office)
• Batch Limit: As a Get-together No batch limit. Valley Crossing Batch Limit is 100 Participants.
• Mode of Transport: Pune – Khanda via Singhgad Express & Lonavala – Pune by Local. (No Seat Reservation)
FEE (PUNE TO PUNE) :
Trek Rs. 100/- Per Head.
Flying Fox Rs. 250/- Per Head.
*Flying Fox Batch Limit is 100 Participants.
FEE (PUNE TO PUNE) INCLUDES :
● Transport by Train. (Pune – Khandala by Singhgad Express & Lonavala – Pune by Local).
● Trekking with all safety measures.
● Morning Breakfast only. (Limited)
● Flying Fox with all Adventure Gears, if separately registered.
● Evening Tea at Kurvande Village.
● Expert Team of Explorers.
● First aid kit.
● Government Service Tax.
FEE DO NOT INCLUDES :
● Morning Tea & Lunch on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
● Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
● Personal expenses of any kind.
● Insurance Coverage.
● Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
● Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
WHAT TO BRING :
● A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
● Sufficient Lunch. (Nothing will be available throughout the Trek)
● Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottle.
● Rainproof / Warm wear / Cap as per the Season.
● Extra Dress
● Napkin / Towel
● Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
● Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
● Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
● Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
● Personal Medicines, if any.
For Online Transfer
Bank Name : ICICI Bank
Branch : Tilak Road
IFSC / RTGS : ICIC0001875
A/C Name : Explorers
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 187505000050
For Cash Deposit
Bank Name : Bank of Baoda
Branch : Sadashiv Peth
IFSC / RTGS : BARB0SADASH
A/C Name : Explorers
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 04500200000702
Please follow the given procedure to register for event through E-transfer / Cash Deposit.
1. Call Explorers and confirm the availability of seat.
2. Transfer the money to “Explorers” Account.
3. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Name, Mobile number, Email Id of all the Participants, Screen shot of Amount Transferred or Acknowledgement copy of pay-in-slip, transaction ID / Ref. ID, Date & Name of the event.
When you register online, It is assumed that you have gone through all the rules and have accepted it.
Direct payment by E- Transfer does not automatically ensure entry to the event. Before transferring the amount, you are required to confirm with the Explorers office if the seats are available. If amount is transferred without consulting the Explorers office the registration will not be considered confirm if the seats are full and the amount will be refunded by cheque at office after 7 days from the date of Event.
Call for More details.
1692, Bhagyadarshan Building, Sadashiv Peth, Tilak Road, Near Grahak peth, Pune – 411030
Contact : 9850502723 | 9850506622 | 020 – 24463322
Email : email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.explorersgroup.in
Like us on Face book : https://www.facebook.com/Explorers.DareToDiscover