Date- 20th July 2014
Get down about 100 feet through a majestic waterfall at an unexplored location. Rappelling is a controlled descent down a rock face using a rope. Join us for this memorable adventure tour.
Location – Tamhini (70 km from Pune)
A new rappelling base!
Difficulty – Medium
Note – Certified Mountaineers. All branded equipment used. All safety measures are taken care of.
* 6.00 am – Reporting at Wild Quest office at Mayur Colony, Kothrud.
* 6.15 am – Leave for Tamhini. Breakfast en-route.
* 10.00 am – Reach our Rappelling Base after 2 km walk through the forest of Tamhini.
* 10.15 am – Start the rappelling session one by one after instructions and demo session by certified mountaineers.
* 1.30 pm – Lunch
* 2.30 pm – Sight seeing and nature trail
* 4.30 pm – Depart for Pune after high tea
* 7.30 pm – Reach Pune.
Fees – Rs 1600/-
(Includes- Travel, breakfast, lunch, high tea, rappelling activity charges, equipment charges, certified expertise.)
Things to carry-
Water bottles, rain wear, set of extra clothes, good shoes, personal medicines if any.
Wear comfortable t-shirt and flexible track-pant