DURATION : One Day
LOCATION : Varandha Ghat
BASE VILLAGE : Shivthar
Located in Raigad district of Maharashtra, Shivthar Ghal is a Beautiful & Spiritual place surrounded by sahyadri ranges & dense forest. Shivthar Ghal, also known as Sundarmath. This is a Place where “Dasbodh” was written by Samarth Ramdas Swami. Shivtharghal got its name from Shivthar (the base village) and Ghal means caves. Samarth Ramdas lived here for about 22 years. The cave was discovered by Shri Shankarrao Deo in 1930. The cave and surrounding area was renovated after Samarth Seva Mandal was formed in 1950. It offers a Beautiful view of Sahyadri, Series of Waterfalls n magic of foggy atmosphere. In a return journey we will saw Suspence Bridge, in Marathi “Zoolta Pool” on River named Panchaganga.
• Last date of Enrollment: 14 August, 2014
• Departure Date & Time: 17 August at 06.30 am Sharp, SP College, Tilak Road.
• Arrival Date & Time: 17 August around 08.00 pm, SP College, Tilak Road.
(We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time)
• Meeting Time and Place: 17 August, SP College, Tilak Road at sharp 06.15 am
• Walking Time (estimated): 15 Minutes to climb steps of Shivtharghal & 10 Minutes for Nageshwar Temple.
• Difficulty Grade: Easy (Difficulty grade deals with the actual climbing difficulty.)
• Endurance Grade: Easy (Endurance Grade deals with the stamina and total physical strength required.)
• Age Group: 10 to 60 years (people above 50 years will be allowed after meeting at Explorers Office)
• Batch Limit: 50 Participants
• Mode of Transport: Pune – Shivtharghal – Pune by Private Non AC High back Bus.
• Seat Reservation: It is strictly on first come first serve basis & as per the Pre allotted Numbers.
Route: Pune – Via Singhgad Road – Mahad Phata – Bhor – Varandha Ghat – Shivtharghal.
Booking Amount: Rs.850/- Per Head Pune to Pune
• Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune – Shivtharghal – Pune).
• Services of Expert Tour Escorts.
• Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited)
• Lunch (Pure Veg. – Maharastrian Thali Unlimited)
• Evening Tea & Snacks (Limited)
• First aid kit.
• Dinner on same Day, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
• Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
• Personal expenses of any kind.
• Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
WHAT TO BRING
• A Good Quality of Bag suitable for One day Tour with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
• Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
• Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rains & to keep wet cloths.
• Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
• Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
• Napkin / Towel.
• Shoes Advisable for safety.
• Dress Code – Anything which is flexible for Tour. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
• Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
• Personal Medicines, if any.
For Online Transfer & Cash Deposit
Bank Name : IDBI Bank
Branch : Sadashiv Peth
IFSC / RTGS : IBKL0000490
MICR Code : 411259024
A/C Name : Jai Bappa tours
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 0490102000005098
Please follow the given procedure to register for event through E-transfer / Cash Deposit.
1. Call Explorers and confirm the availability of seat.
2. Transfer the money to “Jai Bappa Tours” Account.
3. Send us an email at email@example.com mentioning Name, Mobile number, Email Id of all the Participants, Screen shot of Amount Transferred or Acknowledgement copy of pay-in-slip, transaction ID / Ref. ID, Date & Name of the event.
When you register online, It is assumed that you have gone through all the rules and have accepted it.
Direct payment by E- Transfer does not automatically ensure entry to the event. Before transferring the amount, you are required to confirm with the Explorers office if the seats are available. If amount is transferred without consulting the Explorers office the registration will not be considered confirm if the seats are full and the amount will be refunded by cheque at office after 7 days from the date of Event.
Explorers® / Jai Bappa tours™
1692, Bhagyadarshan Building, Sadashiv Peth, Tilak Road, Near Grahak peth, Pune – 411030
Contact : 9850502723 | 9850507733 | 020 – 24463322
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Website : www.explorersgroup.in
Like us on Face book : https://www.facebook.com/Explorers.DareToDiscover