Dear Friends ,
We @ Bhramanti365 invite you for Night Trek to Gorakhgad on Saturday Night 13th December 2014 – 14th December 2014.
Some Information about the Fort:
Place: Gorakhgad fort
Height: 2137 ft
Base Village: Dehri
Difficulty Level: Medium to Difficult.
Endurance Level: Medium.
Gorakhgad which is located close to Murbad is a trek that offers a challenge to both the mind and body. Its offers the regular walk in the woods followed by beautiful rock cut steps that lead to the cave on the fort. Another vertical
flight of stairs cut through the rock wall lead up to the top of the fort which houses a small temple. This trek is an adrenaline rush for all who look for something
different to do over a weekend.
Dates: 13th Dec – 14th Dec, 2014
Difficulty Level: Medium
Includes: Kalyan To Kalyan transport
& Thepla @breakfast (Tea if time permits)
Attractions :- Cave on the Top , Picturesque Location, a Real Adrenalin Adventure …
Day 1: 13th December 2014
9:30 pm : Report at Kalyan St Stand Near inquiry Counter
09:45 – 10:30 pm : Travel Kalyan to Dehri by Bus ( Local Transport )
10:40 pm : Reach Dehri Village. General Introduction
11:00 pm : Start Trek toward Gorakhgad .
01:30 am : Reach in Cave Of Gorakhgad, Night Halt in caves
Day 2: 14th December 2014
06:00 am : Wake up breakfast n ready for last patch
08:00 am : Start Descend
01:30 pm : Reach Base village @ depart for kalyan
Cost for the Event is 450 /- Per Head.
Cost is Inclusive of
Kalyan to Kalyan Transport by Public Vehicle
Packed Food for Breakfast , Gear and Expertise Charges.
interested participants are requested to call in advance and in order to confirm their seat / booking for the trek / event…
For registration kindly transfer Rs 450/- per head in the following A/c:-
In the Name of: Mr AMEY ARUN BHAGAT.
Bank :- SBI BANK
Branch : NEW PANVEL (EAST)
Account No : 20134246954
IFS Code: SBIN0011758
Once done with the Transaction please msg or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us on :- Amey Bhagat :- 9987121415 / Sarang Sali ( Pune ) – 8956383836
Things to Bring:
• Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes ( Bring extra pair of socks )
• Ruck sack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
• Water Bottle (2 Liter Minimum) compulsory **
• Torch with spare set of batteries (Compulsory)
• Cap, Plate, spoon, mug / glass,
• Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirts 1no each.
• Personal bedding, Sleeping Bag / 2Bed sheet / Carry mat.
• Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family Dr.).
• Note book, Pen, Sewing kit, shoes laces, Safety pins
• Carry some ready to eat food for breakfast,Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. for the trek.
• Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
• Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
• Avoid Chapels / Slippers for trek
• Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk
• For safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek.
For confirmation do contact on: ( sms if not reachable )
Amey bhagat : 9987121415