‘PrachandrGadh’ is also known as Torna fort. Torna is one of the most favoured trek around Pune. Being the tallest mountain of Pune district, this trek becomes challenging one. Those who want to shift towards slightly tough treks, Torna fort trek is ideal.
From historical point of view this fort is important because it was the first fort won by Shivaji Maharaj. Also it is said that during repairs of the fort Shivaji Maharaj found pots full of gold coins. This money helped in the construction of Rajgad fort.
Difficulty Level : Medium.
Endurance Level : Medium.
* 28th Dec : Sunday ( 5.00AM)
– Start from Magarpatta city and as per pick up points.
– reach base villege by 8.00AM.
– After breakfast, start our Trek.
– reach top by 12.00 Noon.
– Start descending and reach base by 4.00PM.
– After Lunch, head back to Puune.
– Reach Pune by 9.00PM
Cost : 690/- per person.
Whats Included in Fees:
All traveling by Non AC private Bus.
First aid kit
For any issues, Please contact: Jaykumar – 9503 645 225 or mail : Friends@PlacesAroundPune.c