- Konkan Tour (Scuba Diving and Snorkeling) with Trek Mates India on 24th Jan to 26th Jan,2015
- B365- Kokan Tour on 24th – 26th January 2015
- SHIKHAR VEDH :: Kokan – Sindhudurg Safari (Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Event) on 24 – 26 January 2015
- Tattva Adventures Camping @ Bhandardhara On 24th & 25th January 2015
- TMI: 3D/2N Trekking & Camping to Dense Forest & Waterfalls in mighty Karnataka on 24-26th January 2015 (Starting on 23rd Jan’15)
- wildescapes Camping and Trekking at Rajmachi 24th-25th January 2015
- B365- Camping and Trekking at Sandhan Valley on 24th and 25th January 2015.
- CampLamp Hill Top Camping – Rajmachi on 25th & 26th January 2015
- The Blueberry Trails: Music In The Great Outdoors 5: SPOOK
- Camping at Pawna Dam and Trekking to Tung Fort on 25th & 26th January 2015 (Long Weekend) with Mapping Journeys
- Zenith Odysseys Trek to Sarasgad, Sudhagad, Surgad & Awachitgad and camping January 24 – 26 Jan 2015
- MUMBAI TRAVELLERS : STARGAZING and ISLAND CAMPING on 25th-26th January 2015
- Trekways Sahyadri :: Eco Tour to Mini Kashmir of West i.e. Tapola Near Mahabaleshwar from 24 to 26 January 2015.
- CROW : Jungle Trek & Lakeside Tenting @ Vasota, Satara on 25th and 26th January 2015.
- Rivers and Ridges Vasota Jungle Fort: Lakeside camping January 24 – January 25
- TMI: Bike Ride to AshtaVinayak on 24th-26th January 2015
- MR (Mumbai Rangers) Bike Ride To Malvan From 23-26 Jan’15.
- MR (Mumbai Rangers): Bike Ride To Raigad Fort On Republic Day 26 Jan’2015
- Adventure Crossroads – Motorbike Ride to Panchgani – 24th – 25th January 2015
- EcoAdventure The Republic Motorbike Ride to Mt. Abu 24th – 26th Jan 2015
- The Musafirs – 4th Anniversary & 50th Motorbike Ride- 24th Jan – 26 th Jan 2015
- Zenith Odyssey’s Coastal Cycling Tour 24 Jan – 26 Jan 2015
- Zenith Odysseys Cycling Odyssey to Bhigwan and Bhuleshwar January 24, 2015
- TreksandTrails cycle trail to Velas on 24th Jan 2015 Saturday
- Wildlife Trip to Pench National Park on 24th Jan 2014 with Nisarga Bhraman
- Moments Shoot’s Photo Tour – “Tadoba” Wild Life Safari – The Jewel of Vidharba on 24-25-26 Apr 2015
- TMI : Karnataka Special Tour to Murudeshwara , Yana Caves and Gokarna OM Beach on 24th to 26th January 2015
- Blueberry trails Boho Beach Trail
Wine Tasting Trips
- Aasamant’s Trek To Gaalna, Laling, Kankrala & Songiri on 25-26 January 2015
- SHIKHAR VEDH :: Aurangabad Tour from 24th January – 26th January 2015.
- SHIKHAR VEDH :: Aurangabad Tour from 24th January – 26th January 2015
- Bhramar History Study tour to Panhala and Vishalgad 25 & 26 JAN 2015
- Dukes Nose Rappelling YUGA and BAAN Hikers on 24 & 25 Jan 2015
- 300ft Rappelling and Cliff Walking at Dukes Nose on 24th and 25th January with Mapping Journeys.
- Nisargamitra Panvel 600 ft Valley Crossing from Prabalgad to Kalavantin on 24-25-26 Jan 2015
- Girivihang Trekkers Naneghat Rappelling & Jivdhan Fort Trek Sunday, January 25
- Thrilling Kokankada Rappelling(1800 ft) on 23-28th January 2015 with The Youth Hikers
- SHIKHAR VEDH :: KOKANKADA RAPPELING 1800 ft on 24- 26 January 2015
- SHIKHAR VEDH :: 300 feet rappelling at Dukes Nose and thrilling traverse of 1000 feet on 24-25 January 2015 (Two separate batches)
- Proboscis Alang Madan Kulang 24th,25th 26th January 2015
- MR (Mumbai Rangers): Republic Day trek to Kalsubai fort highest peak of Maharashtra on 26th Jan 15.
- YM REPUBLIC Day’s SPECIAL Trek to KALSUBAI 25th 26th Jan 2015
- MR (Mumbai Rangers) One Day Trek To Kothaligad Peth Fort On 25 Jan 2015
- ABW’s Trek To Prachitgad on 24th-25th January 2015.
- MUMBAI TRAVELLERS TREK to RAIGAD FORT on 26th JANUARY 2015
- Explorers pune Rajdher – Koldher – Indrai Adventure Trek 24, 25, 26 January, 2015
- SHIKHAR VEDH :: AMK Trio Trek on 24-26 JANUARY 2015
- Yatri Sahyadri – A TREK TO ALANG, MADAN & KULANG on 24th-26th Jan 2015
- WTA CLUB,MumbaiALANG -MADAN-KULANG TRAIL TREK IN TWO DAYS ON 24 & 25 Jan 2015
- Wild Rangers Trek to Sahyadri’s Toughest Fort Alang,Madan & Kulang on 24-26 Jan 2015
Mumbaihikerbooking helping groups setup up their groups sites with online booking sites .We pay the site costs (No payment needs to be made by groups).We charge only % commission on the future online tickets booking. Saves groups money and technical support/webdesign cost. Also a reliable partner like mumbai hikers