Holi Special – River Rafting at Kundalika
6th March 2015, Friday
Escape the routine ‘Holi’ fun you celebrate with your buddies in the city every year. This year lets go for White Water Rafting with Wild Quest. Gather your friends and celebrate Holi at Kundalika! Rafting and lots of fun!
Rafting Details –
Distance: 11 km on the water
Rapids: 10 (ranging from Grade 2 to Grade 3)
Duration: Approx. 3hrs (depends on the flow of water)
(Starting time of Rafting is dependent on release of water from the Dam)
* Non-swimmers can raft. Life jackets are provided which keep you floating and safe
* Pregnant ladies not allowed.
* Heart patients and & asthama patients are prohibited.
* Minimum age for Rafting is 14 years
Cost – 3000/- each
Cost Includes – Travel (AC), Food (Breakfast, Indian Lunch, High tea/coffee and snacks), Rafting Charges.
Cost excludes – Packed drinking water, cold drinks, any other personal expenses.
5:30 hrs – Reporting at Garware College, Karve Road and leave for Kundalika by AC vehicle
7:30 hrs – Reach Vile village for breakfast.
8:45 hrs – Report at Rafting start point
9:00 hrs to 12:30 hrs – Rafting at Kundalika (Duration of rafting is variable according to the flow of water)
13:30 hrs – Lunch and leave for Pune
16:00 hrs – Sightseeing on the way at Kundalika Valley view point.
17:00 hrs – Tea and snacks on the way
20:00 hrs – Reach Pune
Things to carry –
* T-Shirts and Shorts/Track-pants for rafting are recommended.
* Salwar-kameez, sarees are a strict no.
* Sport shoes or floaters as foot wear. No loose foot wear like Chappals
* A set of dry clothes and a towel.
* Spectacles should be supported by a strap.
* No jewellery, cash, wrist-watch, cash and camera while rafting.
For Booking Contact –
9823560475 / 9028953822