An awesome trekking trail awaits us in the monsoons. The adventure trek to Dukes nose.
Date: – 28th June,2015 (Sunday)
Contribution: Pune – Rs 200/- (Pune – Pune)
Cost includes: – Transportation by train, morning tea n breakfast, evening tea, transport from the base to lonavala in local jeeps, safety equipment, outdoor expert, and expertise.
Cost Excludes: – Lunch and anything that is not specifically included in fees include.
Limited Entries ! ! !
5.30 am – Assembly @ Pune railway station main gate below the Watch clock
6.00 am – Departure by Sinhagad Express – General compartment.(Sharp)
7.30 am – Get down at Khandala railway station which is after Lonavala.
8.00 am – Tea & Breakfast
8.30 am – Start Trek towards the waterfall.
11.00 am – Reach Waterfall & Enjoy for sometime
1.00 pm – Climb and reach Dukes nose top. Explore & Lunch
2.30 pm – Start Descending to base have tea & Depart towards Lonavala
5.00 pm – Reach Lonavala Railway station.
6.10 pm – Board Local to Pune.
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack / trekking sack. (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 litres of water.
3. Pack Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change.(Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
To register for any event following steps must be followed
1. Payment of Fees:
Kindly refer Payment procedure to make the payment for any event.
2. Filling up for registration form:
• For every event, the Event registration form should be filled.
• Separate forms to be filled for each participant.
• The form will ask for payments made, kindly provide the payment details as – Transaction ID for online transfers or cash payments references and amounts paid.
* Kindly make the payment before filling the event registration form.
Payment can be made in the following ways
1. Online Transfer :
Payments can be made directly through online bank transfer to our account. The details are as follows;
Bank of India
Current A/c No. – 052320110000298
IFSC code – BKID0000523
Kothrud (Gujarat colony) Branch, Pune.
Payments can also be made in cash or cheque in the name of “BACKPACK OUTDOORS” at our office.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, behind Jost Engg conpany,
opp Rawat Brothers showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 10 am – 8 pm
2, Jeevan Heights,
M. I. T. College road,
Rambaug colony, Paud road,
Kothrud, Pune. 411038
Office Timings: 6 pm – 9.30 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If ur unable to connect or your phone is not answered up kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.