If your quest for adventure is unending then you are at the right place! Hurtling down a pumping river in an inflatable raft, negotiating the water currents, drops, turns and chutes, the water rafting experience at the Kundalika River throws up a challenge that no seasoned or amateur rafter can miss!
The Kundalika River is located in the Sahyadri ranges below the Bhira & Mulshi Dams around 100 km from Pune and 150 km from Mumbai.
Join The Western Routes are we go Water Rafting in the Kundalika River on 5 July 2015!
Note: Non-swimmers can raft. Life jackets are provided which keep you floating and safe. We have a link with internationally certified rafting experts & kayakers.
Sunday, 5th July 2015
5:30 AM – Assemble at Fergusson College Main Gate
5:45 AM – Depart for Kundalika. Breakfast en-route
9:00 AM – Report at the rafting start point
9:30 AM to 12:30 PM – Rafting at Kundalika
1:00 PM – Light refreshments and cold drinks after the rafting session
2:00 PM – Change, get fresh and Lunch
4:00 PM – Depart for Pune.
8:00 PM – Arrive in Pune
INR 3000 per person (ex-Pune)
– All travel in a private bus
– Breakfast, Refreshments after rafting, Lunch (Veg & Non-Veg), evening tea/snacks
– Rafting Charges (With training and equipment)
– Mineral Water throughout the trip
Cost does not include
– Personal costs
– Things not mentioned in the includes list
– Travel insurance
Though this is an ex-Pune trip, people from Mumbai can join us directly at the Rafting Start Point.
INR 2500 per person
– Rafting charges
– Refreshments after rafting session
Distance: 11 km on the water
Rapids: 10 ranging from Grade 2 to Grade 3
Duration: Approx. 2 hrs (depends on the flow of water)
No pregnant ladies.
No heart patients and & asthma patients.
Minimum age for Rafting is 12 years
Non-swimmers can raft. Life jackets are provided which keep you floating and safe
Things to carry
– T-Shirts and Shorts/Track-pants for rafting are recommended. Please DO NOT wear Salwar-kameez, or sarees.
– Sport shoes or floaters as foot wear. No loose foot wear like Chappals, flip-flops, sandals etc.
– A set of dry clothes and a towel.
– Spectacles should be supported by a strap.
– Personal medicines. We will have a basic first-aid and medical kit.
– Do not carry jewelry, cash, wrist-watch and camera while rafting.
For Bookings contact –
Jayesh – 9011040773
Aniket – 9405591758
To confirm a seat, you can proceed with the payment by NEFT or Cash/Cheque deposit.
Bank Details for NEFT
Account Name: The Western Routes
Account Number: 01492560005495
Account Type: Current
Bank & Branch: HDFC Bank, Kothrud, Pune
Reference: Rafting Batch 1