The Kundalika is a small river that originates in the town of Bhira and flows from the Sahyadri hills to the Arabian Sea. It is fed by excess water from the Mulshi Dam.
Distance: 11 km on the water
Rapids: 10 (ranging from Grade 2 to Grade 3)
Duration: Approx. 3hrs (depends on water flow)
Charges: INR 3,300/- per person
• Travel by private bus,
• Meals (breakfast, lunch, tea and snacks)
• Rafting equipment hire charges
• All expertise
• Any personal expenses (packaged drinking water, cold drinks, personal medication etc.)
• Anything not mentioned above
5:00 hrs – Assemble at WanderQuest office.
5:30 hrs – Leave for Kundalika. Packed breakfast en route.
8:30 hrs – Report at the rafting start point.
9:00 hrs to 12:30 hrs – Whitewater rafting at Kundalika (duration of rafting is subject to water flow).
13:30 hrs – Lunch. Visit Kundalika Valley Viewpoint. Leave for Pune. Tea and snacks en route.
19:00 hrs – Reach Pune .
• Wear quick-drying clothes (preferably t-shirt and shorts/track-pants).
• Clothing other than above-mentioned is strictly not recommended.
• Sports shoes or floaters as foot wear. Loose foot wear like slippers are not allowed.
• Do not carry/wear jewellery, money, camera, phone while rafting.
• Carry a towel and a change of clothes.
• Non-swimmers can also participate. Life jackets and safety equipment will be provided to all participants.
• Rafting experts are experienced and certified.
• Minimum age for rafting is 12 years.
• Participation is not recommended for people suffering from heart conditions and/or asthma or any other serious ailments.
• Pregnant women not allowed.
please contact 07588912676 / 09823560475 / 08390781307 / 09527250001 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.