Saswad is one famous town near Pune. It has a Significant place in History. There are some beautiful ancient temples in and around the town. Some date back by more than 1000 years.
The itinerary for the trek will be as follows:
On 4th July 2015 , Saturday Morning
Meeting Point: Rajiv Gandhi Snake Park, Katraj
Departure: 07:00 from Rajiv Gandhi Snake Park, Katraj.
Reach Saswad by 8:15.
Visit Purndare Palace, Sangameshwar & Changavateshwar Temples.
Ride back to Pune by Noon.
The cost for the trek will be INR 399/- per head,
Some Energy Perks,
Guided ride to the places for Photography
One needs to pay the full amount as advance at the time of booking.
The amount is to be deposited in the following account.
Account Holder: Prachi Pravin Shinde
Account no.: 07230100014227
IFSC Code: BARB0CHINCH (fifth. Character is zero)
Bank: Bank of Baroda
Branch: Pimpri Chinchwad
Once payment is done ,
Please fill up the form for Registration
Online Form Link : – http://goo.gl/forms/mVOfDtmVqo
Things to Be carried:
1. Identity Proof (Compulsary)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolly bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. At least 2 ltrs of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. A rainwear. (If you do not want to get Drenched)
6. Trekking shoes with good grip (Avoid wearing sandals, chappals, floaters)
7. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
8. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
10. Sleeping bag / Bedding Material
Some Rules to be Remembered & of course, to be followed: http://sahyavede.in/treknics/
For Registrations, call or email us on:
Sahyavede Trekkers: 9850887432 | 430 | 530
Email id: email@example.com
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis.
To Know about our events & get more regular updates,
Join us on
You can also meet us at our Office:
1421/22, Near Khajina Vihir,
Shri Laxmi Nrusinha Temple premises,
Sadashiv Peth, Pune – 30