This route in monsoon season is truly wonderful. You get to see streams, waterfalls, lush green paddy field on the way. Hundreds of creatures cross your path on the way to Rajmachi. The way to the Rajmachi Village can be called as ‘Jannat Ki Sair’. The scenic beauty on the way to reach Rajmachi village is completely mesmerizing experience. While you sleep in a village house rains drops creates a thundering noise on the roof.
Overall Rajmachi trek experience is unique and unforgettable journey of the soul.
– Day 1: Tea, Dinner.
– Safety equipments.
– First Aid Kit.
– Stay charges.
Meeting Time and Place :
Shivajinagar railway station at 7:00 a.m. Sharp.
– Take 8:00am local to Lonavala
– Reach Lonavala by 9:30am
– Have breakfast in Lonavala and start the trek(Own breakfast)
– Have packed lunch on the route.(Own Lunch)
– Reach Rajmachi (after approx 4-5 Hrs of walk) and stay in local house .
– Have dinner and go to sleep.
– Visit Sriwardhan and Manoranjan forts.
– After lunch start return journey towards Upper deck hotel.
– Back to Lonavala around 6.30pm and take next available local train back to Pune
– Back to Pune around by 9.00 p.m.
What to Bring:
– Tiffin for Saturday Lunch
– Water bottle 2 Litre compulsary.
– Raincoat, Cap, Plastic covered bag.
– Good trekking shoes.
– Spare clothes.
Tejas Joshi: 9960890703
Bank: Bank Of Maharashtra
Branch: T.M.V. Colony
Account Holder’s Name: Tejas Joshi
Account No.: 68005242101
IFSC code: MAHB0000320
Please call on given number before transferring.