Type: Adventure Sport
Height: 80-90 ft.
Endurance : Easy
Base Village: Bekare Village, Karjat
Bhivpuri is a town in Karjat Taluka near Mumbai. It is the location of Bhivpuri Road railway station of the Mumbai Suburban Railway. Numerous nearby waterfalls attract visitors on weekends.
Bekare waterfall is situated about 5 KM from Bhivpuri station and it flows down from the hills of Matheran.
The itinerary for the trek will be as follows:
On 26th July 2015 , Sunday Morning at 05:45 hrs.
Meeting Point: Shivaji nagar Station, Pune
Departure: 06:00 a.m. from Shivaji nagar Station by Sinhgad Express.
Get down at Karjat and Board the Connecting local for Bhivpuri Station.
Participants from Mumbai will reach Karjat station by 8:00 Hrs.
Breakfast at Bhivpuri station.
Reach to the Waterfall by 10:00.
Start the activity post Instructions.
Lunch at the Venue.
Complete the activity by 16:00 hrs.
Start the return journey by next available train from Bhivpuri Station.
Reach the Back to Pune / Mumbai by 21:00 hrs
MUMBAI Participants will join us at Panvel S.T. Stand at 10:00 hrs.
The cost for the trek will be INR 999/- per head
Karjat to Karjat Traveling by Local Public Transport.
One Waterfall Rappelling activity.
Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Snacks
Some Energy Perks,
Experts to Trek with,
First aid Facilities
Extra Chance to do the activity will be given at INR 300/-, if the time permits.
One needs to pay the full amount as advance at the time of booking.
The amount is to be deposited in the following account.
Account Holder: Prachi Pravin Shinde
Account no.: 07230100014227
IFSC Code: BARB0CHINCH (fifth. Character is zero)
Bank: Bank of Baroda
Branch: Pimpri Chinchwad
Things to Be carried:
- Identity Proof (Compulsary)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolly bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. At least 2 ltrs of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. A rainwear. (If you do not want to get Drenched)
6. Trekking shoes with good grip (Avoid wearing sandals, chappals, floaters)
7. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
8. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
10. Sleeping bag / Bedding Material
Some Rules to be Remembered & of course, to be followed:
For Registrations, call or email us on:
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis.
You can also meet us at our Office:
1421/22, Near Khajina Vihir,
Shri Laxmi Nrusinha Temple premises,
Sadashiv Peth, Pune – 30