Explore the beauty of the Konkan along the beaches and Sea Forts.
AS WE TAKE U TO BIKE RIDE TOUR ON 2 Oct to 4 Oct 2015.
This event will be only for those who are Hardcore Bikers, Novice will not be entertained, Explore the beauty of the Konkan along the beaches and Sea Forts.
Vyadeshwar/ Velaneshwar Temple
• – This temple of Lord Shiva is literally a stone’s throw away from the S.T. Depot, right in the middle of the bazaar. It is the Kuladaivat of a lot of Kokanastha Chitpavan Brahmins (Surnames like Patwardhan,Godbole, Damle, Oak, Phadke, Apte, Abhyankar, Soman, Bhat, Ranade, Joglekar, Agashe, Kelkar, Deodhar, Pethe, Gadre).
• Ufarata Ganpati – This temple of Lord Ganesha is 200 metres away from Bazaar, on the road to Anjanvel/Veldoor. The idol is carved in white stone (marble?) and was found by local fishermen around 300 years back. There is a legend associated with this idol, that’s worth taking a note.
Bamanghal on the Hedvi Beach
• Guhagar Beach – Guhagar beach is one of the cleanest and less polluted beaches in Maharashtra. It is located just within 200 metres from Guhagar S.T. Depot towards west. The beach looks pretty safe though there are warnings posted by local villagers. Off late, Chat stalls have started making business on the shore.
View of Budhal Village
• Velaneshwar – Approximately 25 KM south of Guhagar, along Guhagar-Hedvi road, is located this beautiful temple of Lord Shiva. The temple is right on the pristine sea shore. Just like Vyadeshwar, this too is Kuladaivat of lots of Kokanastha Chitpavan Brahmins. (Surnames like Gokhale, Raste, Dev, Gadgil, Tulpule). There are smaller temples of other gods like Shri Vishnu, Ganesha, Kalabhairav around the main temple. At the entrance is located a tall Deepamaal.
Idol of Chandika in the underground temple at Dabhol
• Hedvi – Hedvi is a small village located at approximately 27KM along Guhagar-Narvan road, towards south of Guhagar. This small vilalge is yet another popular location around Guhagar that boasts of 2 places worth seeing. Most famous is the temple of Dashabhuja (10 Hands) Ganapati. This temple dates back to age of Peshwas. The idol of lord Ganesha is carved in marble and is supposed to be from Jammu-Kashmir. The temple is recently renovated and is very clean and simple. The second place is around 3 KM away from the temple, by the sea side, called Brahman Ghal (Gorge). On the same sea shore is the temple of Uma Maheshwari. One has to go past this temple to reach the Brahman Ghal. This beautiful natural wonder is a gorge in the black rock patch and is around 20 feet deep, 35 feet long and 1-2 feet wide in dimensions. During the high tide, the sea water gushes in and splashes around.
We have organized a 3 Day event to Coastal Zone on 2th Oct 2015 – 4 th Oct 2014.
Day # 1: 2 nd Oct 2015
@Thane 5:45 AM (Sharp) 3 Hath Taka
@Pune: 5:45 AM Karve Road Ranka jewelers
Start Journey from Thane towards Mahad / Start Journey from Pune towards Mahad
Continue Biking Via Kaseti Ghat till Chiplun
On the way Visit to parshuram Temple
Reach at Chiplun @2PM
Lunch @Chiplun @2.30
Rest time till @4PM
Ride to visit Guhagar Beach @5PM
Enjoy at Beach
Stay at Guhagar at Guest House
Day # 2 : 3rd Oct 2015.
Early morning wake up call. Have heavy breakfast and will move ahead to Explore Ganpatipule via Velneshwar, hedvi Temple, Ratangiri Market
Lunch on the way.
Reach at Ganpatipule @4.30 PM
Enjoy Sunset in the Evevning time @ Ganpatipule Beach
Stay at Ganpatipule
Day # 3 : 4th Oct 2015.
Early morning wake up call. Have heavy breakfast and Get Ready to visit Ganpatipule beach
Lunch on the way
Journey back to Mumbai / Pune
Refreshments on the way
Reach Mumbai / Pune.
Things To Be carried:
Identity proof (Must),
Bike’s Legal Papers, Helmet (Must)
A bottle of water (Atleast 2 Ltrs),
TORCH with extra batteries (compulsory).
Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes,
2-3 papers, Bedding (Shawel/bedshit )
Medicine those if u require usually (Optional),
Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
Cost for the Event is 2950/-
2 N / Stay , 3 Breakfast , 3 Lunch & 2 Dinner
Guidance and Expertise
Cost Excludes :-
Fuel charges , Maintenance of vehicle.
On Route any fine occurred holds a riders responsibility.
Additional assistance due to negligence will be fined .
Other Cost for the event:
1. Entry fee wherever required to be borne by the participant .
2. Bikers have to bear their bike’s fuel expenses by themselves & pillion rider. (In case, of a single rider, the petrol and maintenance charges have to be paid by him alone.)
3. We will help you for pillion if you don’t have.
4. Any other details will provide on call.
One has to make a Transfer of 2950 /- in the following bank account ( Non – Refundable )
Name: Rajendra Jadhav
Bank: HDFC Ltd.
Account No: 50100091005091
IFSC code: HDFC0000814
Branch : Thane Ghodbander Road
Mail id: email@example.com
* Please mail on firstname.lastname@example.org once transaction done with your Name and contact details..
Mumbai (Maharashtra) to Chiplun (Maharashtra) driving directions for the distance of 179 kilometers.
chiplun to guhagar distance ::- 50KM
Guhagar to ratnagiri distance : 80KM/
Guhagar to ganpatipule distance :- 50 Kms
Ratnagiri to ganpatipule distance:- 25Kms
Ganpatipule – Mumbai/Pune – 350KM
All bikers would have to follow the rules and regulations.
All person need to carry Identity proof (Must), Bike’s Legal Papers, Helmet (Must), (Valid Driver’s License, RC Book, Insurance papers and PUC is must) We would check for the license and papers at the start of the ride for every biker, and if any paper is not found in place, the members would not be allowed to ride with us.
“SPR Giriratna Hikers“would not be responsible for any uncertainties happening to him and also the members who accompanies him after the warning.
It’s advisable to get your bike Serviced / Repaired before the ride so that we all can have
Over Speeding / Rash Driving would result in immediate expulsion from the tour.
Please ensure safety for yourself and other people on road.
Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
Few rules we would like our participants to follow:
We follow a strict policy of “no trace” trekking, “Take nothing but memories and photographs, leave nothing but footprints”.
Do Not Litter: Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol: Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited on the trek. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. NO REFUND will be provided.
(Smoking will only be permitted before the trek starts and after the trek is over with prior consultation of the Leader and the person will have to move away from the group to smoke.)
Respect the Heritage: Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Please help us to conserve and preserve our heritage along with our trek friends.
Be a group: It is of utmost importance that all participants stick together in the group, in the event of any ‘deviation’ by the participant without the consent of the ‘Trek Leader’, he/she/they will be considered as ‘Independent/s’ and will no longer be considered as a part of the group.
Pay attention: Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Trek Mates India, it’s instructors, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
Any violation of the above rules will be dealt with seriously, and may involve expulsion from the trek or event, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
Adventure activity is arranged considering normal weather. In case of occurrence of any natural calamities, if event is cancelled, in such circumstances NO REFUND will be provided.
The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
Trek mates India reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice. No arguments or refunds will be entertained.
Registrations are only through phone calls (scraps, reply to this thread won’t be considered as confirmation)
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis.
Medical Disclaimer: It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for riding. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness checkup done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Shilpa : 9920360336
Rajendra : 9769641488