Posted: 15 Aug 2015 05:00 PM PDT
If your quest for adventure is unending then you are at the right place! Hurtling down a pumping river in an inflatable raft, negotiating the water currents, drops, turns and chutes, the water rafting experience at the Kundalika River throws up a challenge that no seasoned or amateur rafter can miss!
The Kundalika River is located in the Sahyadri ranges below the Bhira & Mulshi Dams around 100 km from Pune and 150 km from Mumbai.
Join The Western Routes are we go Water Rafting in the Kundalika River on 16 August 2015!
Note: Non-swimmers can raft. Life jackets are provided which keep you floating and safe. We have a link with internationally certified rafting experts & kayakers.
Sunday, 16 August 2015
5:30 AM – Assemble at Fergusson College Main Gate
5:45 AM – Depart for Kundalika. Breakfast en-route
9:00 AM – Report at the rafting start point
10 AM to 1 PM – Rafting at Kundalika
1:30 PM – Light refreshments and cold drinks after the rafting session
2:00 PM – Change, get fresh and Lunch
4:00 PM – Depart for Pune.
8:00 PM – Arrive in Pune
INR 3000 per person (ex-Pune)
– All travel in a private bus
– Breakfast, Refreshments after rafting, Lunch (Veg & Non-Veg), evening tea/snacks
– Rafting Charges (With training and equipment)
– Mineral Water throughout the trip
Cost does not include
– Personal costs
– Things not mentioned in the includes list
– Travel insurance
Though this is an ex-Pune trip, people from Mumbai can join us directly at the Rafting Start Point.
INR 2400 per person
– Rafting charges
– Refreshments after rafting session
Distance: 11 km on the water
Rapids: 10 ranging from Grade 2 to Grade 3
Duration: Approx. 2 hrs (depends on the flow of water)
No pregnant ladies.
No heart patients and & asthma patients.
Minimum age for Rafting is 12 years
Non-swimmers can raft. Life jackets are provided which keep you floating and safe
Things to carry
– T-Shirts and Shorts/Track-pants for rafting are recommended. Please DO NOT wear Salwar-kameez, or sarees.
– Sport shoes or floaters as foot wear. No loose foot wear like Chappals, flip-flops, sandals etc.
– A set of dry clothes and a towel.
– Spectacles should be supported by a strap.
– Personal medicines. We will have a basic first-aid and medical kit.
– Do not carry jewelry, cash, wrist-watch and camera while rafting.
For Bookings contact –
Jayesh – 9011040773
Aniket – 9405591758
To confirm a seat, you can proceed with the payment by NEFT or Cash/Cheque deposit.
Bank Details for NEFT
Account Name: The Western Routes
Account Number: 01492560005495
Account Type: Current
Bank & Branch: HDFC Bank, Kothrud, Pune
Reference: Rafting – 16 Aug
The post White Water Rafting @ Kundalika appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.
Posted: 15 Aug 2015 05:00 PM PDT
Raigad Trek 16 August, 2015 by Explorers
Register Before 13 August
LOCATION : Raigad
BASE VILLAGE : Pachad
Raigad was the capital of Chhatrapati Shivaji’s kingdom. It is a hill fortress situated in the Raigad District of Maharashtra, India. It was constructed by Chhatrapati Shivaji. Raigad fills every mind with a sense of awe and respect towards its grandeur and glorious past. Gifted with a mountainous terrain and nestled in the Sahyadri mountain range this lovely place offers breathtaking views of natural splendor. Raigad is distinguished from the nearby mountains by lovely and profound canyons. A verdant valley with rivers flowing beneath makes the surroundings scenic and tranquil. It requires hardly 1.5 hours to climb the Fort by Steps. It takes almost a day to see each & every relics on forts. Famous places on fort like Maha Darwaja, Bajar peth, Astapradhan Mandal, Rani Mahal, Kadelot Point, Khubladha Buruj, Palkhi Darwaja, Jagdishwar Temple, Samadhi, Gangasagar, etc is worth to see. Architecture of fort is Unbelievable.
Route: Pune – Karve Road – Chandani chowk – Mulshi – Tamhini ghat – Mangaon – Pachad. (Base Village)
DIFFICULTY GRADE : Easy
ENDURANCE GRADE : Medium
FEE (PUNE TO PUNE) : Rs. 950/- Per Head
FEE (PUNE TO PUNE) INCLUDES :
• Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle
(Pune – Raigad – Pune).
• Trekking with all safety measures.
• Morning Tea, Breakfast (Limited)
• Lunch – Pure Veg. (Unlimited)
• Evening Tea & Snacks (Limited)
• Raigad Entry Fee.
• Expert Team of Explorers.
• First aid kit.
• Government Service Tax.
FEE DO NOT INCLUDES :
• Dinner on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
• Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
• Personal expenses of any kind.
• Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
WHAT TO BRING :
• A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
• Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
• Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rains & to keep wet cloths.
• Torch with Cell.
• Rainproof / Warm wear / Cap as per the Season.
• Extra Dress, Napkin / Towel.
• Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional.
• Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
• Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWE
• Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
• Personal Medicines, if any.
DEPARTURE : 15 August by Sharp 11.30 pm
at SP College, Tilak Road.
ARRIVAL : 16 August by 11.30 pm
at SP College, Tilak Road.
(We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time)
MEETNG TIME & PLACE : 15 August at SP College,
Tilak Road by sharp 11.15 pm
WALKING TIME :
2 hours to reach the Top by Steps.
11.15 pm – Reporting.
11.30 pm – Start journey for Raigad trek.
05.00 am – Reach Base.
05.15 am – Start a Trek towards Raigad by steps.
07.30 am – Reach on Top of Raigad (Tea &
08.00 am – Explore Raigad with Team Explorers.
12.30 pm – Lunch @ Raigad
01.00 pm – Start Descending
03.00 pm – Reach at base
04.30 pm – Start return journey, Evening Tea &
Snacks on the way.
11.30 pm – Reach Pune.
FOR ONLINE PAYMENT ONLY:
Bank Name : ICICI Bank
Branch : Tilak Road
IFSC / RTGS : ICIC0001875
A/C Name : Explorers
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 187505000050
FOR CASH DEPOSIT ONLY:
Bank Name : Bank of Baroda
Branch : Sadashiv Peth
IFSC / RTGS : BARB0SADASH
A/C Name : Explorers
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 04500200000702
Please note that your booking will not be held confirmed unless we receive the amount and all the details as mentioned below… E – Transfer is allowed Before 3 days of Event. Please do not deposit Cash to ICICI Bank Account (Bank Charges for the same will be borne by participant).
Please follow the given procedure to register for event through E-transfer…
1. Call Explorers and confirm the availability of seat.
2. Transfer the money to “Explorers” Account.
3. Send your Name, Mobile No., Email id & screen shot of payment on email@example.com
Direct payment by E- Transfer does not automatically ensure entry to the event. Before transferring the amount, you are required to confirm with the Explorers office if the seats are available. If amount is transferred without consulting the Explorers office the registration will not be considered valid and the amount will be refunded by cheque at office after 7 days from the date of Event.
CONTACT US :
Explorers treks & tours®
91+ 9850502723 | 985050 6622 | 9850504433 | 20-24463322
1692, Bhagyadarshan Building, Shop 5, Sadashiv Peth, Tilak Road, Pune – 411 030.
http://www.explorersgroup.in | firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Raigad Trek 16 August, 2015 by Explorers. appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.
Posted: 15 Aug 2015 06:30 PM PDT
The post Sahyavede’s Monsoon Onedayer Trek to Naneghat on 16th August 2015 appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.
Posted: 21 Aug 2015 03:30 AM PDT
Departure – 21st August 2015 – Friday – 4 PM
Arrival – 23rd August 2015 – Sunday (Morning) – 5 am
Fees – RS 2450/-
(2 Dinners,1 Lunch,1 Breakfast,4 Teas)
For Bookings Pl call –
1)Ajit Jangam – 9890157619
2)Sachin Agawane – 962398858
3)Sagar Hingmire – 9545514668
The post DUDHSAGAR WATERFALL TREK with SAHAS Adventures….. appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.
Posted: 21 Aug 2015 05:00 PM PDT
Fees Amount 1650 /-
What Included in Fees :-
> Pune to Pune transportation by Train
> Sunday Breakfast
> Sunday Lunch
> Sanctuary charges
What NOT Included in Fees :-
>Food During Train Travel
>Anything not mentioned in the included list(personal Buying)
> Departure from Pune Station at 4:30pm (gather at 3:30)
> Reach Dudhsagar 4:00 am
> 1.5 km walk towards Waterfall
> Packed Breackfast 7:00 am
> Sighteseeing Enjoying huge waterfall of Dudhsagar
> Start return Trek towards Kulem Railway Station at 8:30am
via Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary (12 km Dense Jungle walk ).
> Reach Kulem Station 1:00 pm
> Lunch in a hotel
> Train departure to Pune at 4:20
>Reach Pune at 4:00am (monday)
WHAT TO BRING:
1. Snacks (Must carry)
2. Water bottle 2 ltr compulsory
3. Torch , Raincoat , Cap , Plastic covered bag.
4) Good Shoes
BANK DETAILS :
Bank : ICICI Bank
Branch : Bund Garden Road
IFSC Coad : ICIC0000005
Acc. Name : Suraj Ram Ghodke
Account Number : 033701532637
Please call on given number before transfering
8055570487 / 9689617143
The post Dudhsagar Trek – (22-23 August 2015) appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.
Posted: 21 Aug 2015 05:30 PM PDT
In a busy work schedule and unforeseen pressure of hectic pace of life, we needs some relief and relaxation for which change of place and natural environment is the only alternative. Natural surroundings are best for the expected fun and pleasure as also relaxation for both body and mind. Body gets more Qxygen from air that’s why become fresh & because of more Oxygen mind become relax & tension free.
In Monsoon, AmbaGhat is the heaven with plenty of waterfalls, thrilling ghats and wild life forests to visit. it is 240km from Pune.
– 22nd Aug, Sat, start from Pune.
– By Afternoon, reach resort.
– Post Lunch, fun and quality time in Waterfall.
– in Eve, we will go for wild life safari.
– Next morn, Sun, we will visit famous Marleshwar temple and waterfall.
– by eve, we will start for Pune.
– by Night 9.30 PM, we will be back to Pune.
Places to Visit there:
– PanhalGadh fort,
– pawankhind Jungle safari.
– Amba waterfall and Amba ghat.
– Marleshwar Temple and waterfall.
Cost: 1950/- per person.
– Resort stay on sharing basis.
– Saturday bf, 2 coarse Lunch(Veg/NonVeg), Eve Tea/Snacks, 2 coarse Dinner(Veg/NonVeg).
– DJ Night.
– Sunday Bf, 2 coarse Lunch(Veg/NonVeg).
– Medical Kit.
– All permission charges.
– wonderful drive, Extrem Adventure, unlimited fun, Group Masti etc etc.
PS: Helmet for the driver is mandatory.
No of participants: 20 only.
for more info, vist http://www.facebook.com/PlacesAroundPune or contact: Jaykumar – 09503 645 225.
The post Bike Trip to AmbaGhat and Marleshwar Waterfall. appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.